What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We the 2013 Cronulla Sharks make the Top 8?

snoozer

Bench
my take(really f**king stoned by the way and i've allowed alcohol into my body).

we are a better team than last year.

we've won a golden point game.

we can beat anyone.

everyone else hates playing us(see above).

if we manage injuries well, we will have a highly potent 17 come finals time.

my prediction - strong 6th.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Broncos AWAY - W
Roosters AWAY - L
Panthers HOME - W
Warriors AWAY - W
Knights HOME - W
Dragons AWAY - W
Roosters HOME - W
Cowboys HOME - W
Raiders AWAY - L

Ambitious but that draw gives us the opportunity to string a few wins together, that will be good for our confidence going into the semi's. Personally I think if we get that centre spot sorted out and have minimal injuries, we will be good enough to give it a crack.

Card Shark

Immortal
Bump

To pass time in this slow, nervous week, I thought I'd go back through the prediction threads & see what we were thinking.

This 1 started 9th July after Rd 17 V the Tigers / before SOO 3, most reasonably optimistic but wary of our typical end of season collapse.

eddiesmith

Juniors
I have us finishing about 5th, hard to catch Manly as they have a very good draw

If my ladder predictor is correct, the 8th team and our opponents week 1 will change 3 times in rd 26

Happy with that prediction

The race for 8th was tight but didn't change at all in rd26 I don't think

Card Shark

Immortal
Happy with that prediction

The race for 8th was tight but didn't change at all in rd26 I don't think

Very good Eddie.

Had we beaten the cowboys in rd 25, the last part of your prediction may well have been true. We f**ked up the battle for 8th when we lost that game.

Actually I'm glad we lost, because next time we will win, whenever that is ?? ;-)

eddiesmith

Juniors
Very good Eddie.

Had we beaten the cowboys in rd 25, the last part of your prediction may well have been true. We f**ked up the battle for 8th when we lost that game.

Actually I'm glad we lost, because next time we will win, whenever that is ?? ;-)
Although I think I also had Canberra well in the mix still, they really dropped off

Yeah I don't mind losing a game to win another more important down the track, we rarely play the same side poorly twice in a row or 2 bad games twice in a row and when we do they are the years we sit down the bottom. Look at Roosters and Rabbitohs this year