What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We Will Beat Penrith

Parra Pride

Coach
I have this odd record going, whenever I am unable to watch the game, be it on TV or at the ground itself, we never lose. We actually tend to absolutely smash whoever we play. So since I'll be at work and unable to watch the game, I'm now 100% confident of an Eels victory.

This odd record of course raises an obvious question, "Why don't you stop watching games you stupid merkin?" Well the answer is simple, I just can't bring myself to look away from the game.

soc123_au

Staff member
f**k up Parra Pride.

I must say though, I reckon after the arse raping you guys copped yesterday from the refs in the final 10 minutes, next weeks game could be a cracker. I had it pencilled in as an easy win a few weeks ago. Now, not so much. I am looking forward to it, as another positive for you guys I am going to the game. I am yet to walk out of Parra Stadium after a Penrith win. Even when we played the Magpies there back in the 90's we lost 7 - 6.

oldmancraigy

Coach
This odd record of course raises an obvious question, "Why don't you stop watching games you stupid merkin?" Well the answer is simple, I just can't bring myself to look away from the game.

Do you reckon it would still work if we were to 'stop' you from watching the games?

You know what I mean? Fat Tony does.

TheParraboy

Staff member
I have this odd record going, whenever I am unable to watch the game, be it on TV or at the ground itself, we never lose. We actually tend to absolutely smash whoever we play. So since I'll be at work and unable to watch the game, I'm now 100% confident of an Eels victory.

I tipped us to beat Penrith by 50 in another thread yesterday, I had a feeling there was an explanation somehow, somewhere out there

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
I followed my intuition to this thread knowing there was something special waiting for me. I'm glad I came. If I find you at the game Parra Pride I will drug you with heavy duty sedatives.

TheFrog

Coach
f**k up Parra Pride.

I must say though, I reckon after the arse raping you guys copped yesterday from the refs in the final 10 minutes, next weeks game could be a cracker. I had it pencilled in as an easy win a few weeks ago. Now, not so much. I am looking forward to it, as another positive for you guys I am going to the game. I am yet to walk out of Parra Stadium after a Penrith win. Even when we played the Magpies there back in the 90's we lost 7 - 6.

I've watched the Panthers get beaten by Parra, also Brisbane and Canberra ( successive pre-season finals) and a team then known as the Sydney Tigers (12-8 or similar) at this ground.