What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We Will Miss YOU GIRDS.... :(

PanthersChik

Juniors
Well it is nearly here. Nearly time for one of the Best players of the Penrith Panthers, to leave. I think everyone who is a penrith supporter will agree with me that he will be sadley missed. Rooney and Girds make a good team, and well Girds kicking skills are just number one. I am currently watching the game on TV (finally we get one), and I am extremely proud of the guys and there game tonight. About 5 or 6 minutes to go and we are on top. The Broncos are whinging about everything, but I dont care, the better team is in front and the better team is on top. if that makes sense. Anyways back to GIRDS. He is playing a good game tonight, and like I said he will be sadley missed. Cant remember if it was Ray Warren or one of the other two (maybe someone can correct me) but they said that when Girds is playing, the team seem to play alot more calmly. and yes that is true. They will do well without Girds, but I for one will miss him. He has been my favorite player from day one, with Gower and Rooney up there as well..But the first time I saw Girds was in a state of origin and I thought that he was such a cutie. OKAY OKAY I will stop dribbling now, but I think it is fair to say that EVERYONE will miss him.
BYE BYE GIRDS......GOOD LUCK.........

Big Mick

Referee
I think we'll really really miss Bangers, Girds and Amos next year.

I'm so upset we lost Amos, but we couldn't keep everyone.

Good bye Girds and good luck on the footy show next year. Stick around on a coaching role hopefully.

elly

Juniors
Not a Panthers supporter, but Girds has always been a fave of mine. Top player and a top bloke. Best of luck in life Girds!

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
Good luck next year buddy i bet you will be on the Footy Show alot and probably become a regular if you don't get a coaching role somewhere.

*Sandy*

First Grade
Some of the Girdlerettes finally got a photo taken with Girds! What a champ! I love him to bits and will dearly miss him ... but life goes on. What a night! I will always think of Girds when I hear `You're my hero' playing now! I sat with Rhino and Kaza this week and boy did i get some Gird Viewing! :D I'll be back there next week to help generate the noise in that section. My throat is so sore now! I've been battling with the flu all week and shouting didnt help! I would have shed some tears but I couldn't because I had to give all my tissues to another! :p

Panthers_Gurl

First Grade
i was standing at home when matty johns was talking to girds and i was crying it was so sad and so final :(

*Sandy*

First Grade
LOL! Pantherschik! I don't think you could keep Girds from running out on Friday night!