What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We will win 5 from the next 6 games

junior009

Juniors
Yep, as usual, you are right and I stand corrected..and Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks; Canterbury Bankstown Berries, and the Fruit Pickers though my mates and I called them the Bush Boys

and Hevy..2008 It can't be...I was 21 just a couple of weeks ago..and I remember being excited about the Bear (Bob O'Reilly) coming into grade and looking to be a star of the future...The new four tackle rule is going to revolutionise the game isn't it. It will stop St George from dominating possession and give the other sides a chance...
That WAS only a couple of weeks ago, wasn't it??

LO freakin L

In answer to the OP I'll be shocked if we lose more than one of the next six. That being the cas everybody will be fearful of playing us we'll at worst be in fifth and nobody will be talking about how bad our start to the year was.

I've been waiting all year for Parramatta to show up and play...last week they did. Povided they haven't gone on Annual Leave we will win and win well.....and....end up in the top four!!!

We arejust 3 wins of first....COME ON!!!

TheParraboy

Staff member
LO freakin L

In answer to the OP I'll be shocked if we lose more than one of the next six. That being the cas everybody will be fearful of playing us we'll at worst be in fifth and nobody will be talking about how bad our start to the year was.

I've been waiting all year for Parramatta to show up and play...last week they did. Povided they haven't gone on Annual Leave we will win and win well.....and....end up in the top four!!!

We arejust 3 wins of first....COME ON!!!

hang in tight junior

we can do it :D

junior009

Juniors
hang in tight junior

we can do it :D

Mate I went conservative, I dead set don't think we'll lose for two months.

We've been promising all year....just wait till we deliver......of course we must remember, this is Parra we're tlking about!!

I can see us winning against the Storm, Raiders and Souths. The other 3 are up in the air atm and I'd settle for one from 3 which would give us 8-8. Jag another and we're starting to look ok.

caylo

Bench
I can see us winning against the Storm, Raiders and Souths. The other 3 are up in the air atm and I'd settle for one from 3 which would give us 8-8. Jag another and we're starting to look ok.

Sharks play good footy until week 13, then play crap footy. It has been like that for a few years. We should win that with the souths, canberra and melbourne game. Then we are the tigers hudo, and the panthers we have a good record over...

why not go all out and we will win 6, be 10-6 (24 points)

mind you we will probably lose all 6 games

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Just looking athe draw, it looks like we are the nine's sunday afternoon game for the next 4 weeks ? is this correct ? I hate it when we are the sunday afternoon nine game, as they never play the full game, its not live, with to many ads !!! ah

Avenger

Immortal
Just looking athe draw, it looks like we are the nine's sunday afternoon game for the next 4 weeks ? is this correct ? I hate it when we are the sunday afternoon nine game, as they never play the full game, its not live, with to many ads !!! ah

Correct.

So it looks like ads, ads and more ads :( Much prefer when we're on Fox.
this is why i love foxtel IQ before the game starts i just hit live pause and walk away for 2 minutes or so then hit play and watch the game 2 minutes behind live time so i can fast forward through all the ads

niall

Juniors
If we manage 4 from 6 then we're at 8 wins 8 losses!

I'll predict:

Raiders (h) WIN 32-10
Tigers (ANZ) WIN 24-16
Sharks (a) LOSS 16-14
Storm (h) WIN 36-6
Panthers (h) WIN 28-20
Souths (ANZ) WIN 34-18

9 wins, 7 losses, +26 differential :shock:

I'm happy to let the optimism fly at the moment! Nothing to base it on - but you'll come grovelling to me for the margins in a few weeks time!

WOW that score prediction was mighty close lol
heres hoping the rest are similiar!

niall

Juniors
Will be 2 next week mate :cool:

Benji is already shitting himself at his opposite :D

i spoke to benji this morning and he was actually telling me that he will definately have to be on his game next week, he really rates feleti mateo as great footballer wherever he plays.

he said to me "yer feleti has really played well this year, no matter what position they put him"

from a player like benji feleti shud find that rather flattering i think.

i also spoke to brett hodgson who sed that altho the eels havnt shone in their games so far he thinks the canberra game was thee beggining of a sumthng good for us and that the boys (tigers) will hav to play well or they will find themselves looking at a scoreline similiar to that in MNF last year.

UP THE EELS! :cool:

TheParraboy

Staff member
i spoke to benji this morning and he was actually telling me that he will definately have to be on his game next week, he really rates feleti mateo as great footballer wherever he plays.

he said to me "yer feleti has really played well this year, no matter what position they put him"

from a player like benji feleti shud find that rather flattering i think.

i also spoke to brett hodgson who sed that altho the eels havnt shone in their games so far he thinks the canberra game was thee beggining of a sumthng good for us and that the boys (tigers) will hav to play well or they will find themselves looking at a scoreline similiar to that in MNF last year.

UP THE EELS! :cool:

great you spoke to them niall, but they werent gonna say anything different were they?

niall

Juniors
great you spoke to them niall, but they werent gonna say anything different were they?

tbh i disagree i kno the boys quite well and they (esp. benji) are quite honest and fair in their judgment of opposition. for example when they played the rabbits a couple of days before i spoke to benji and taniela tuiaki and both agree the tigers had it in the bag and the wer oozing with confidence (not that had cause not to) but after the game both agreed if the team had taken an attitude with mor respect for their opposition they could hav won that game by 50.

altho i can see why you would think that they wouldnt say enything different- i guarentee if it was sum news reporter or a guy off the street asking them the same Q's the standard answer would be along the lines of

"yer mate <team> are a tough side and (they've been playin good footy) or (they havnt had the best run but are still tough opposition) and it'll be a tough game for us. Cheers"
:)