What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We win but go down????

Avenger

Immortal
If the Sharks win tomorrow night we will slip down to second last despite that great win. We can thank our shit differential. What a crazy competition.

Doesn't really matter at this stage. If we win enough games to get equal 8th we'll turn the F/A around somewhat.

Last edited:

Someone

Bench
its shaping up to be one of the tightest competitions ever.

I really cant pick a wooden spooner yet which is unusual.

at the end of the day we need to win 13-14 games to make the finals (comfortably). 10 more to go.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
meh we continue to win games and it won't matter too much. Big win away from home today with a player down and against the refs,

Bandwagon

Staff member
Reverse the result of Manly vs Dogs, they would now be in 13th instead of fifth.

Shows how tight it still is. Early days

Chipmunk

Coach
If the Sharks win tomorrow night we will slip down to second last despite that great win. We can thank our shit differential. What a crazy competition.

As I said in another post, ladder positions are fairly irrelevant in Round 7. We just need to win 13 games (or at least 12 and have a draw somewhere) and we will make the Top 8.

10 from 17 is the scenario
its shaping up to be one of the tightest competitions ever.

I really cant pick a wooden spooner yet which is unusual.

at the end of the day we need to win 13-14 games to make the finals (comfortably). 10 more to go.

I predicted before the season started that it will be the closest competition in history. There really isn't much between any of the teams on any given day. I still think there will only be a couple of wins between 4/5th and 13/14th by seasons end. F/A will definitely decide the Top 8 again. It wouldn't shock me if 4-5 teams finished on the same amount of points from 6th to 10th

hindmarshisgod

Juniors
The draw will determine this seasons comp more than ever.

It will never be a true competition untill all teams play each other twice, home and away.

The Engineers Room

First Grade
The way that you make the finals is win all the home games and jag one away from home. We have dropped 2 home games so that win gets us back one of those but I would imagine we would still need to win another two away and win all the home games left.

Latest posts