What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We win our third wooden spoon in four years

The stadium burning is old hat.....I was there. As far as the rest is concerned I would press the button. As irate as I am, I will always follow the Eels. You can be assured of one thing. The next Eels premiership may see a lot more burned than a stadium.

Yeah the stadium thing is just a bit of an exclamation mark on the 'eff you' message. I'll always follow 'em too, I was just thinking clean slate. Well, a bit sooty, but you get the idea.

Swiftstylez

Bench
If I had knowledge that someone was on their way to Parra right this minute to burn down the stadium, tear up all the player's contracts, and fire all the staff, and all I had to do was press a button to stop them....well, I'd have some thinking to do.

I like it

[YOUTUBE]o7Jjz7pH_Cg[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:

Swiftstylez

Bench
I hate being right all the time its a burden. Need something but it has nothing to do with sandow, couldnt even win when warriors basically started with 15

Last edited:

Chipmunk

Coach
I've seen enough this season from all 16 NRL teams that I think we will struggle not to win it to be honest.

Swiftstylez

Bench
If you enjoy mindlessly following us with hope in your heart and a smile on your face, don't read the spoilers that I'm able to show you.

Without Sandow we have only won 21 percent of games, without Hayne prior to 2014 we only won 23 percent of games. Both were absent for 14 and 13 games respectively.

So if Sandow doesn't play again that doubles our chances of losing over the next 14 game period without both him and Hayne (half of 22 percent), so we should win about 11 percent of them.

That gives us one, maybe two wins (as Sandow and Hayne being out at the same time may have skewed statistics) for the remainder of the year plus two byes which will see us finish on the same total as 2013 of 14 pts. If we are lucky we may jag an additional bonus win against a depleted team filled with origin stars.

You're welcome.

Last edited:

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
glad you pointed that out

all your chicken little shit is now in one thread

Swiftstylez

Bench
Sandow potentially back at fullback tomorrow, our odds of missing the spoon just increased exponentially. Also my carefactor for this game came back.

Parra47

Juniors
Sandow potentially back at fullback tomorrow, our odds of missing the spoon just increased exponentially. Also my carefactor for this game came back.

Yes give him a run at 1. He could be very good in attack and we have nothing to lose.

Swiftstylez

Bench
Ok thats it, if sandow is gone the spoon is ours. This will be my final post here as there is no point flogging dead horses. We don't win shit without hayne and sandow with our current players. Cya guys later it's time to stop whinging about something that isnt going to change

Last edited:

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
Ok thats it, if sandow is gone the spoon is ours. This will be my final post here as there is no point flogging dead horses. We don't win shit without hayne and sandow with our current players. Cya guys later it's time to stop whinging about something that isnt going to change

Excessive-Masturbation.png

Latest posts