What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We won't make the top eight now...

thickos

First Grade
azza said:
raiders_boy said:
The knights play the cowboys in the last round. Only one of them can win. The Tigers play the knights in the final round too. Look at the bright side. good.

:?

We'll be lucky to make the eight and IMO this pathetic excuse for a Raiders side wouldn't do justice to the lime green jersey if it did play in the finals. If we finished 6th and made it past week one it would be the joke of the NRL.

I'm sorry to be so harsh but that's just the way I feel that it is. I am desperate to see the team do well but I'm not going to do an Elliot and sugercoat the obvious - we are plain sh*t and won't have a hope in hell of winning the premiership.

Fair spray and I'll pay that - we are rubbish at the moment and I sincerely hope the 'false hope' that a finals berth or some moderate success if we made it would generate does not cover up the big big problems we have. Lets get the kids in there, overhaul the playing roster and so something constructive with it. Start with a new game plan.

Raiders Rock

Juniors
thickos said:
azza said:
raiders_boy said:
The knights play the cowboys in the last round. Only one of them can win. The Tigers play the knights in the final round too. Look at the bright side. good.

:?

We'll be lucky to make the eight and IMO this pathetic excuse for a Raiders side wouldn't do justice to the lime green jersey if it did play in the finals. If we finished 6th and made it past week one it would be the joke of the NRL.

I'm sorry to be so harsh but that's just the way I feel that it is. I am desperate to see the team do well but I'm not going to do an Elliot and sugercoat the obvious - we are plain sh*t and won't have a hope in hell of winning the premiership.

Fair spray and I'll pay that - we are rubbish at the moment and I sincerely hope the 'false hope' that a finals berth or some moderate success if we made it would generate does not cover up the big big problems we have. Lets get the kids in there, overhaul the playing roster and so something constructive with it. Start with a new game plan.

Well said Thickos, one thing I'll put my hand up for is that I was firmly in favour of keeping Joel Monnas in first grade but having seen him do absolutely nothing since he signed with the Rortsters I now admit it, I WAS WRONG!! He should be given the arse!!

In my opinion, a few others that could use a stint in regies are Schif, Marty & Rhino. I know it won't happen because we need our strike team on the park against the Rortsters but an injection of young talent could be the spark we need...

...and Greeneyed, yes I'd love to edit a few things, this team's shithouse performances would be a great start!!