What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Webb and Matai

simon says

First Grade
Dead set these two are MAD.....you cannot tackle either of thses blokes.You either get an elbow to the head,a push or the ball pinged at yer head form close range.

You cant retaliate cos ya get penalised,so you cop it and nothing gets done.

As far as Im concerned,both these blokes are dead set grubs and I cant wait to see someone lose it on them......it has been a long time coming IMO.

C.P

Juniors
Grubs the both of them, if they concentrated on playing footy rather than being niggling f*cks they'd be world beaters. They are both always at it, and
IMO Matai's tactics of pinging the ball at the head of a guy with his back turned is a cat action

MKEB...

Staff member
Glad he is the only player I have seen do that this season :roll:

Get a grip mate.

simon says

First Grade
C.P said:
Grubs the both of them, if they concentrated on playing footy rather than being niggling f*cks they'd be world beaters. They are both always at it, and
IMO Matai's tactics of pinging the ball at the head of a guy with his back turned is a cat action

Agree on both points.

When I see these two play they remind me of Hoppa......all the abillity in the world,but this need to argy bargy and mouth all the time will bring them unstuck.

Hate to see two talented Kiwis throw it away on silly stuff.

simon says

First Grade
mad kiwi elloco bandido said:
Glad he is the only player I have seen do that this season :roll:

I have seen plenty of players do silly things like that too,but every tackle Webb and Matai resent and lash out in.

Somoeone is gonna get sick of it...the refs,their own coach,the opposition players.....sooner or later IMO.

ozbash

Referee
simon says said:
I have seen plenty of players do silly things like that too,but every tackle Webb and Matai resent and lash out in.

Somoeone is gonna get sick of it...the refs,their own coach,the opposition players.....sooner or later IMO.

what a load of sh*t.
webby was hammered by morley and someone with eyesight as good as yours must surely be able to distinguish the size difference, so where was the penalty for morleys facials,high shots yada yada. webby gives as good as he gets.

matai ? wtf knows, wtf cares. if the game is getting too rough for you losers, piss off.

simon says

First Grade
I like rough and tough......throwing the ball at someone is soooo cattish,not so far behind that is elbowing someone.

Size difference....what a riot,so if you are smaller than someone that allows you the right to elbow them cos they tackle you.

Please,whatever you are taking I'd like some......its good sh*t.

Really good.

C.P

Juniors
ozbash said:
matai ? wtf knows, wtf cares. if the game is getting too rough for you losers, piss off.

Bit rich after the whinging a few of the NZ fans on this site put on after Masons punch on last week.
Big difference between rough and genuine tough guys and niggly mouth offs like these 2. The corey hughes's of NZ, but with more talent. Matai in particular i think could be anything in this game, but all he seems to want to do is start sh*t and niggle

ozbash

Referee
what a riot,so if you are smaller than someone that allows you the right to elbow them cos they tackle you

if it was a straight out tackle fair enough, it wasnt.

Please,whatever you are taking I'd like some you couldnt handle it.

ozbash

Referee
Bit rich after the whinging a few of the NZ fans on this site put on after Masons punch on last week.

what punch ? kidwell sat the disrespectful prick on his arse- what punch ?

game 2 - headache :lol: :lol:

game 3 - fielden sucked willie the wanka into a cheap slap, then took a dive and willie sits on the sideline for saturday.

game 4 - whereswillie :shock:

game 5 - here puss puss puss.

C.P

Juniors
And as the title of this thread suggests Webb and Matai are the cats of RL ATM, Keefy Senior with his attempted king hit from the side on Matai is down there with them, at least blokes like Mason and Kidwell are out there amongst it and are about playing the game hard and tough.

Big Pete

Referee
I agree simon both those players are grubs. Have a look at Game 1, everytime he got up he'd start pushing the stuffing out of the marker. Thing is Webb is a fine player, Matai is solid yet thinks he can be dirty but gets shown up by a prop.