What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Webb and Matai

CharlieF

Juniors
I am not even Kiwi, and I can see the sour grapes. None of those players have done anything wrong. They are very good, solid footballers and I believe that that is your bone of contention. There is a lot worse than those guys, a lot worse.

Nobody needs to worry about Matai being able to take care of himself. Whether it be Morely, Peacock, Mason etc etc, none of these guys will have another fight with Matai after tasting it the first time. So all those people out there hoping that Matai cops it......

Roby1

Juniors
ozbash said:
being a grub. brent webb flailing his elbows everywhere and hitting people in the head, and steve matai going for people when there backs are turned (king hitting matt king from behind, throwing the ball at the back of that poms head)

awwwwwwwww :-({|= :-({|=

get over it you sook. morley was giving it to webby, webby was giving it back. great stuff and as it should be.

roby, do you think fielden sucked willie in ? the punch looked a bit soft to knock anyone out . i reckon fielden set waa waa up ??

He plays for Wigoon, so I guess I should hate him, thing is ANY of the home nations put on the rep shirt and I support em all. to ans your Q, yes it did look a little suspect, Fielden is noted for his moaning when tackled etc, as I say he is no hard case. But don't think he would take a dive. When on form, and got his graft head on, he can match anyone. He proved that last year. However one swallow does not make a summer.

Not sure whether it was the right decision to come after his mother passing on, but all due respect, he is sticking it out. Willie fired up like he was, he would probably do Fielden 9 times out of ten. However I don't rate Mason as a hard case, and for the little I have seen of him, I don't rate him as a player.

I just hope if LOL we get stuffed tomorrow the Kiwi's really give it to em. I love watching quality rugby at any level, and IMO am not biased, but I am really starting to understand why so so many people hate the Aussies, nothing to do with success, just the f**king attitude.

badav

Bench
kia ora storm said:
Go play soccer...stop sooking about the fact that League is a confrontational sport !!.

As for Tonie Carroll breaking Webb's ribs in a fair tackle...that would never happen. You need to give up the playstation...:lol:

Are you trying to be a joke or just naturally good at it?? I love the fact that leagues a confrontational sport. I hate niggling cheap shot f*cks. i suppose you hit people in the back of the head when your fighting too?

as for your 2nd comment. Go watch the game against the warriors in round 26 before you open your mouth on that one again. This is the result of good hard hit not some cheap head clash, elbow, or hit someone in the back of the head bullsh*t.

brentwebb.jpg

Phillips

Referee
simon says said:
Dead set these two are MAD.....you cannot tackle either of thses blokes.You either get an elbow to the head,a push or the ball pinged at yer head form close range.

You cant retaliate cos ya get penalised,so you cop it and nothing gets done.

As far as Im concerned,both these blokes are dead set grubs and I cant wait to see someone lose it on them......it has been a long time coming IMO.

you are a pansy

badav said:
Are you trying to be a joke or just naturally good at it?? I love the fact that leagues a confrontational sport. I hate niggling cheap shot f*cks. i suppose you hit people in the back of the head when your fighting too?

as for your 2nd comment. Go watch the game against the warriors in round 26 before you open your mouth on that one again. This is the result of good hard hit not some cheap head clash, elbow, or hit someone in the back of the head bullsh*t.

brentwebb.jpg

And you think the Aussies are angels ??...if you are going to single our Webb and Matai and obviously you are infatuated with them...then tidy up ya own team - Mason included.

As for me fighting...don't be a F#ckwit and bring this type of talk into the thread. Keep it to League or don't reply...:cool: