What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Website upgrade.

Blair

Coach
Cheers to the good folk behind the scenes. Compatibility is good here on my Samsung Tablet. The interface is easy to get around and no data was lost.

Benek

Juniors
Performance is so much better now than earlier in the season. However...

The overwhelming number of banner ads is driving me crazy. Especially how they make the layout shift as they load. I'm always just clicking on a link when the whole layout jumps causing my click to go on something I didn't intend.

Solution: don't put ads in the stream of post topics, OR
Block out the ad space with a container that matches the ad height so that the ad can load in its own time without causing any jumps in layout.

TheDMC

Bench
Also when on a thread, should be able to navigate the thread’s pages from the top as well as the bottom, not just the bottom, that sucks, have to scroll through loads of posts and some ads just to change the thread page .

Rich102

Staff member
Also when on a thread, should be able to navigate the thread’s pages from the top as well as the bottom, not just the bottom, that sucks, have to scroll through loads of posts and some ads just to change the thread page .
I can navigate from both top & bottom.
How about others?

TheDMC

Bench
I’ll look into it further as it seems sometimes I can. But just testing now and I can’t on mobile portrait mode but can on landscape view (phone sideways)

TheDMC

Bench
I think the page scroll options at top disappears on portrait mode (iOS anyway). potrait is by far the most common way people read content on their phones, so that should be fixed.