What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Week 1 cracker!

miccle

Bench
Firstly, congrats Roosters on a very successful year and a top four berth. Your boys have had their ups and downs like all teams, but have done you proud and are worthy top four finishers.

Can't wait til our teams meet again this Friday night! I'd love to travel down to the SFS to join what should be a big contingent of Sydney-based Broncos supporters for the clash, but will save my pennies in the hope that I can make a trip down for an even bigger game over the next month or so!

As always though, thought I'd leave my mark of respect in here. Always love matches against the Roosters - the two teams often put on a very entertaining and tough display and I'm sure we'll see all that and more this Friday night. Good luck (but not too much) and enjoy it - it's gonna be a belter!!

Firstly, congrats Roosters on a very successful year and a top four berth. Your boys have had their ups and downs like all teams, but have done you proud and are worthy top four finishers.

Can't wait til our teams meet again this Friday night! I'd love to travel down to the SFS to join what should be a big contingent of Sydney-based Broncos supporters for the clash, but will save my pennies in the hope that I can make a trip down for an even bigger game over the next month or so!

As always though, thought I'd leave my mark of respect in here. Always love matches against the Roosters - the two teams often put on a very entertaining and tough display and I'm sure we'll see all that and more this Friday night. Good luck (but not too much) and enjoy it - it's gonna be a belter!!

Well isnt it great to see a decent opposition supporter on this forum, not like some of these deadbeat wabbits and merger supporters.

Good luck next week, game could go either way, alot will depend on omeley and sa's availability.

BeeeeeRad

Juniors
So true there Rufus, after last weeks bloody munters that came in it sure is refreshing having a poster from another team with an IQ of 50.

Good luck to you guys also, hopefully we have a game as good as our round 2 clash. That was a great game, hopefuly a different result this time though.

Geohood

Bench
Can't wait.
Strange finals system though... it would be a good feeling if we won but we would probably still be in the same position as if we lost.

miccle

Bench
The round 2 match was a cracker, but still leaves a bitter taste in my mouth because (as I stated here after the match) the Broncos were granted a try that should've been disallowed and the Roosters were disallowed a clear try due to a totally f**ked obstruction ruling!

Anyway, let's hope for the same standard of footy and much better officiating for this one!

adamkungl

Immortal
The round 2 match was a cracker, but still leaves a bitter taste in my mouth because (as I stated here after the match) the Broncos were granted a try that should've been disallowed and the Roosters were disallowed a clear try due to a totally f**ked obstruction ruling!

Anyway, let's hope for the same standard of footy and much better officiating for this one!

The last few weeks havnt filled me with confidence there...Shayne Hayne :crazy:

HDWicked

Juniors
Hey,
Yeah finally the Chooks have made it to business end of season. Shame we lost Willie altough i hope Cherrington comes in for him as he is player of future. Im feeling confident that we will beat Broncos on Friday.

I think Broncos will struggle if Chooks close down Wallace as Lockyer is half the player he once was. Well done freddie and the boys

phantom1969

Juniors

I wish luck but just a smiggen to the Broncos......for my sons sake.....

I can not hold a grudge like some many others for 2000, because the better team won that day......although I still feel Luke Phillips should have got the Clive Churchill medal....

I say bring it on.....

Semi final footy brings a whole new dimension to thos great game, and this will be no exception......

Can not wait for Friday night.........

Monk

Referee
nervous. unlike the dragons, broncos backline dont need the haves to be on their game to show their majic.

should be a good game.

Chook Norris

First Grade

here's hoping:pray:

STSAE

Juniors
nervous. unlike the dragons, broncos backline dont need the haves to be on their game to show their majic.

should be a good game.

When MonkeyMagics nervous I reckon its a good sign.;-)

Go Easts.

:lol::lol:

miccle

Bench
Lived up to the expectations, that's for sure. Big hits, some wicked defence and great attacking football. Regardless of the result, that was a brilliant game of rugby league to watch.

Your boys were f**king amazing in the first half. Haven't seen a team play as brutal as that since the first days of the gang tackle, 2002-era Roosters. Even though we were getting the sh*t beaten out of us, it was awesome to watch.

5th tackle options let you down, along with the fact that our attack can come out of nowhere. I've no doubts that if you were playing a team like Cronulla, you guys would've had it won at half-time.

Good luck for the rest of the finals, Chooks... we might well meet again soon!

i hope it looked as good on tv as it did at the ground ... atmosphere was electric to say the least! ... god how i've missed finals footy

out of curiosity who was the bronco's player taken off the field after o'meley hit him ? ... #16 i think but i missed the bronco's line up sitting in the line at the bar

miccle

Bench
Mate it looked great on TV, but I couldn't actually tell you about the atmosphere. I was at Broncos leagues club for it, and it was packed to capacity - f**king louder than Suncorp there last night (though that's not too hard!!).

#16 last night was Greg Eastwood, I think... and he did end up coming back on, I think!

BeeeeeRad

Juniors
I'm pretty sure it was Joel Clinton who O'Meley knocked the f**k out of. Man there were some huge hits last night.

Great game Broncos.

miccle

Bench
Pretty hard to totally distinguish one hit apart from the rest. Most of our forwards had four shades of snot beaten out of them at some stage last night. Brilliant footy from your forwards early.

Monk

Referee
i think it was number 10. he got taken off pretty early in the game, at the game, atmosphere was awesome! every 10 seconds a roosters chant went up. wouldve been good if riley wasnt hurt.

i thought sa was pretty lousy last night though.

STSAE

Juniors
Best game ive seen in ages. Had everything.

The wankos were waaaaay too smart for us. Congrats on your win guys.

Hopefully we learn from it.

:lol::lol:

Latest posts