What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Week 1 Finals v NZW

Does anyone remember a couple of years ago when he was the QLD coach and his mind coach had advised him not to say the name of the other team. So he said them and they, instead of NSW or the Blues, and he looked like a f**king idiot in interviews!
Must admit I can't, which coach?

soc123_au

Staff member
I watched at the club before the game.

The intercept he threw. Isaako was in the line for secs and he still passed it
They have had a great year, but I think they have not much left in the tank. Probably straight sets for them unfortunately. Week 2 at home is their big hope

Iamback

Coach
They have had a great year, but I think they have not much left in the tank. Probably straight sets for them unfortunately. Week 2 at home is their big hope

I think Newcastle would of got them, Lucky they are the ones to knock out Broncs in week 2
They can't beat Roosters

They are a shot v Sharks or Canberra at home.

Another side who is too raw

I think Newcastle would of got them, Lucky they are the ones to knock out Broncs in week 2
They can't beat Roosters

They are a shot v Sharks or Canberra at home.

Another side who is too raw
Is this how it goes? Loser of 1v4 plays the winner of 6v7?