What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Week 14 Discussion

Dogs Of War

Coach
Damn. Well I will be cheering on the steelers next week to do the same to Denver.

Though it might not make a difference if aj McCarran is under centre for the Denver game.

Eelectrica

Referee
Just like that the Patriots regain control of the AFC. Unless they somehow lose, but doubt that will happen.
A feel for the Bengals though, just when they seem to have all the pieces in place, they lose Dalton when he's having his best year.

Dogs Of War

Coach
Just like that the Patriots regain control of the AFC. Unless they somehow lose, but doubt that will happen.
A feel for the Bengals though, just when they seem to have all the pieces in place, they lose Dalton when he's having his best year.

I figure he will be back for the playoffs no matter what. Aj didn't look bad for his first real game time though the steelers secondary is pretty soft. Hopefully he learnt heaps and the game plan can be readjusted with McCarron in mind.

That Denver game is so important as well now if the bengals can win out it will give dalton an extra weeks rest.

shiznit

Coach
Khalil Mack Final Stats:

Total Tackles - 7
Sacks - 5
Tackles for Loss - 5
QB Hits - 7

Mack now leads the league in sacks....

Crazy to think that the Texans could have had both him and JJ Watt.

Wizardman

First Grade
Khalil Mack Final Stats:

Total Tackles - 7
Sacks - 5
Tackles for Loss - 5
QB Hits - 7

Shame he is wasted on such a crap team.

shiznit

Coach
Shame he is wasted on such a crap team.
Nothing wrong with us pal... We are a young team with good strong building blocks still at least a year away from contention.

We are heading upwards...

And who do you support by the way??

Dogs Of War

Coach
Khalil Mack Final Stats:

Total Tackles - 7
Sacks - 5
Tackles for Loss - 5
QB Hits - 7

Unless one of them can play qb it wouldn't make a difference to Houston

nick87

Coach
When i finished watching the Eagles game i texted a mate and said "You want to see some bullying and harrassment? Watch the game tape of what Fletcher Cox did to Richie Incognito today, you wont see a more savage beat down of an OLmen all year"

he responded with "I guess you havent caught on what Mack did to some bum playing RT for the Broncos today. 5, count em FIVE sacks"

Just saw the highlights. God lord. What a monster.

shiznit

Coach
The scary thing is Mario Williams Jr is having a strong rookie season...

And with potentially Aldon Smith coming back next year... We might have a pass rush which will allow Mack more opportunities...

Too bad our secondary is the worst in the league... They are historically bad...

I'm just too scared to imagine how much worse they will get when Woodson decides he wants to retire...

Eddie Lab

Juniors
I remember the last time the Cardinals came to Charlotte in the playoffs. Worked out well for us that day... Haha :D

delhomme.gif

P.S. I love that Delhomme gif. I think he threw something like 5 interceptions that day.

Before my time really but I did watch the lowlights. Poor jake.

I do remember the playoff game earlier this year. You were down to Qbn #4 but we still won

kurt faulk

Coach

looks like the change in oc did the trick for the rams. as was the benching of foles. he was never the same after clay matthews speared him in the chest with the crown of his helmet. should have broken him in two, that's how vicious the illegal hit was. of course no flag was thrown. anyway he has been absolutely horrible since that hit. horrible as in even all the backups in the league would play better than him.

we'll see on friday if it was a fluke. the return of tru johnson and havenstein was also huge for the rams.

legend

Coach
Broncos have blown any chance at the number one seed IMO. Should have taken care of business at home against a division rival out of the playoff race.

This loss is on Kubiak and the outdated west coast offense he is trying to run. It's been a f**ken disaster all year. The D can't be expected to bail out the O every week ffs!

zombie jesus

Staff member
Broncos have blown any chance at the number one seed IMO. Should have taken care of business at home against a division rival out of the playoff race.

This loss is on Kubiak and the outdated west coast offense he is trying to run. It's been a f**ken disaster all year. The D can't be expected to bail out the O every week ffs!

The Steelers pass defence will make them look good next week, the yards will be there at least.