What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Week 2 Finals: Parra v Penrith GAME DAY THREAD @ Mackay 18/9/21

JokerEel

Coach
I think we if Penrith don't win it this year their Window is closed..

Losing Burton will be massive.
Thier forwards do not make enough Meters and require To'o to get them rolling..

Edwards isn't good enough at fullback

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
We had one this year but preferred to work Rheed for 80 every week until the inevitable happened. Crazy.
Other merkins play more minutes and make more tackles and their injuries aren't inevitable. In fact this is the first year Mahoney has missed more than a single game. There's you looking for a scapegoat again. Sometimes bad luck happens. Players get injured.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Just got home from the pub, what a f**king effort. So proud of my team tonight, we gave the Smugfers the fright of their life. Klein is an utter disgrace please tell me BA Unloaded on the prick in the press conference???

We front loaded the f**k out of our effort area's and chased the f**k out of our collision. A fit Rheed Mahoney and we win tonight quite comfortably IMO. Penrith are utter pretenders and are going to treated accordingly next week.

Just got home from the pub, what a f**king effort. So proud of my team tonight, we gave the Smugfers the fright of their life. Klein is an utter disgrace please tell me BA Unloaded on the prick in the press conference???

We front loaded the f**k out of our effort area's and chased the f**k out of our collision. A fit Rheed Mahoney and we win tonight quite comfortably IMO. Penrith are utter pretenders and are going to treated accordingly next week.
Can’t stand those gangsta signalling handshake pricks, even enough to even want Melbourne to beat them.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Pou's work is never done, he's the hardest working merkin on LU.
raw

hindy111

Post Whore
just want to shout out Dunster and Penisini who deadset played their hearts out tonight. Both true Eels juniors and it’s just really great to seem them stand up and play hard in the jersey. It’s a silver lining like this that makes it hurt a little less and is a credit to them and the club.

That's why you need juniors in side. They give a little extra.