What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Week 3 Finals 2023

JokerEel

Coach
Just ask the NRL the salary cap is doing its job.

They will say 2 clubs who have wooden spoons have made the GF within 4 years of getting it in the past 2 seasons.

If the NRL stops letting players sign for less than what other teams are will to pay them it will be even..

But when you have clubs like the Roosters and Broncos paying players less to stack the team and give them jobs after or back end deals when they retire then it will be even..

JokerEel

Coach
Another things that grinds my goat.. All I am hearing from the NRL is the bloody LA game next year. Not promoting the Finals as much for men or even the Women thought the ladies games were today....

lucablight

First Grade
Broncos got extremely lucky by getting to assemble this roster. They had Souths outsmart themselves by letting go of Reynolds. Walsh wanted to come back to QLD to be close to his child and the Warriors wouldn’t release him to the Dolphins. This was after Walsh was previously unwanted the Broncos and they let him walk only to come to their senses when they saw how good he was. Talk about extremely good luck.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Gee a manly fan one of my good mates still hasn't forgotten the Kris Keating NFL pass about 13-14 years ago.

Messaged me saying this morning "I have finally found a pass that was more forward then the one you pricks got away with all those years ago at the old stadium"

After the Walsh pass last night

TheParraboy

Staff member
Gee a manly fan one of my good mates still hasn't forgotten the Kris Keating NFL pass about 13-14 years ago.

Messaged me saying this morning "I have finally found a pass that was more forward then the one you pricks got away with all those years ago at the old stadium"

After the Walsh pass last night

I was there at that game, we were down 16-0 or something like that

The Dessie door destruction also from this game I believe

Latest posts