What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Week 3 Finals 2023

TheParraboy

Staff member
There will be a ton of support for the Warriors at Suncorp

Lot of kiwis there, Plus fans of other club who want ponys to lose who will be there
eg hineyrulz will get his throat nice and hydrated

When Warriors played Parra at Commbank, the noise and chanting from their fans was insane, the best ive heard from opposing fans.

lucablight

First Grade
Took Webster just one season to get the Warriors to a prelim.

Baldy took what 9 years.
I would argue some of the week 2 finals sides that we had were better than this Warriors team on paper. Actually our 2023 side at full strength is better than this Warriors side.

King-Gutho94

Coach
I would argue some of the week 2 finals sides that we had were better than this Warriors team on paper. Actually our 2023 side at full strength is better than this Warriors side.
Yeah mate we have been unlucky in previous years to get shafted with the draw or circumstance in finals.

Losing a whole backline in 2020 in the week leading in.

2021 we got deadset got dudded by Ashley Klein. Like I reckon we probably make the GF that year if we won that match.

Reinforces what a waste this year was.

I said in the rumours thread and some knucklehead was carrying on.

That it's a weak top 8 this year. Sides have got there with inferior rosters off soft draws.

the phantom menace

First Grade
But would our full strength side play as co-ordinated and smart as the Warriors side play? My money's on no...

King-Gutho94

Coach
But would our full strength side play as co-ordinated and smart as the Warriors side play? My money's on no...
See I think they have it in them.

They just don't have the ruthless mentality to do it for 24 weeks.

It's like we have this mindset last 2 years to cruise through the season and wait for September but this year September never came.

I look at Souths and Penrith wins this year on the road. Both teams on top of ladder flying we were coming off 2 losses in a row in shitty form. And not only aim up and play smart but bash and flog them.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Nice to see the Warriors doing well, they've had a pretty tough line of late, with Covid and living in a bubble yet they just got on with it

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Shame it cant be a Broncos Warriors GF, didnt want Penrith or Storm in the GF again but thats how it is.

Broncos/ Warriors should be a good game but Broncos might just get them. Penrith should be too good for Storm and based on what I saw last Friday, Storm are no chance of knocking off Penrith, but still you never know.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Hopefully the Warriors go all the way, if they don’t make it hopefully a meteor hits the ground on Grand Final day.

Can you organise the meteor about 15 min after FT whistle? Will be great to land when celebrations/speeches are being conducted, and ill be at least 15min away, if not longer...

King-Gutho94

Coach
Can you organise the meteor about 15 min after FT whistle? Will be great to land when celebrations/speeches are being conducted, and ill be at least 15min away, if not longer...
I was thinking a time machine like Doc Brown & Marty McFly so we can fast forward 30 years to GF day 2053 when Parramatta break a year 67 premiership drought.

Jake Arthur will have taken over as coach from Brad by then & with his GF experience from last year learning from the mistakes his father made will get the lads on a team bus together and we will beat Chinboy junior in the GF.