What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Week 3 Finals: Storms v Ruffs + Silvertails v Rabbits

Kornstar

Coach
That is 2 finals games where Turbo has been ineffective.

Wonder if he'll cop the Moses abuse?

For the record, i think Turbo is currently the most dominant player in the comp, just pointing out that in big games people pick and choose when it is forgivable for a dominant player to not show up.

the phantom menace

First Grade
Gee they had some points in them, the Bunnies. Even without Latrell Wayne's git them looking more dangerous across the park.

And always good to see Manly get pumped - probably late leaving for the game waiting for Des to style his hair!

TheParraboy

Staff member
So Manly couldn't beat a top 5 side all year?

Other than a very depleted busted and weary 5th placed Roosters last week, but lost to them in the normal rounds

The flat track bullies of the comp indeed

strider

Post Whore
So Manly couldn't beat a top 5 side all year?

Other than a very depleted busted and weary 5th placed Roosters last week, but lost to them in the normal rounds

The flat track bullies of the comp indeed
well they put 50 on us - so we can't throw too many stones

Gronk

Staff member
Well that we easy in the end. I don’t mind Souths, so after Storm flog Pennys tonight, I’m on the Souths train.

91C4E0A2-3E84-4984-ADAA-E5F258A542F7.jpeg

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Gus has lost the plot, the continual abuse of his scalp from hair dye has finally melted his brain.

I don't think he had one to lose, never been a fan and this week proved that this week, he really has foot in mouth disease

He works for the Bulldogs yet consistently blows his mouth off about other teams.