What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Week 9 Discussion

nick87

Coach
Ended up reducing my stake on the Win all Qtrs bet
Wound up with $30 on all qtrs and $90 on the bengals -9.5, a good start to my gambling week

shiznit

Coach
Useless information: Big Ben will overtake Unitas on the passing yards list, possibly Montana as well if he gets 320 or so.

Peyton needs 284 to take the #1 spot from Favre, it would be fitting to do it in Indianapolis.
He's up against the pass defence to do that...

Against the run we are pretty stout though...(2nd in the NFL)

I must say I've been loving all this extra coverage the Raiders have been getting this week. I can't even remember how long it's been since we've been this relevant...

I don't know about us being in the playoff race just yet as people are suggesting... 8 wins is our main target I think... Anything above that is a bonus.

The way our offence is though... We should be fun to watch...

Dogs Of War

Coach
I think if the raiders can beat the steelers this week it would really help them in the wildcard race. It also helps for next season confidence wise to get a taste of the playoffs.

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
Not sure what is going on with the Packers.

Raiders and Steelers is a fun game. Actually a lot of the games today are quite close.

18to87

First Grade
Not sure what is going on with the Packers.

Raiders and Steelers is a fun game. Actually a lot of the games today are quite close.

Yet look at the rubbish that is going to be on SNF and MNF. I guess the NRL isn't the only league with primetime problems.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Packers had a good chance to level that game after an intercept deep in the Panther's half. The protection on Rodgers has been ordinary.

Frederick

Staff member
f**k that was an awesome game.

Antonio Brown was untouchable. And DeAngelo Williams would have to be the best backup RB in the league