What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Weekend off...

What are you going to do with the weekend off?

• Sit at home, sulking with Raiders-withdrawal.

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Adopt the Newcastle Knights for a weekend and cheer them home for their first win of 2005.

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Finally do those chores youve been putting off every weekend since the NRL season started.

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Get in early and buy tickets for the Raiders-Broncos match at Canberra Stadium on June 11.

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Support local footy by watching Monaro in the Country Championships final at Seiffert Oval.

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Other

Votes: 6 33.3%

• Total voters

Raider Crusader

Juniors
The Canberra Raiders have a bye this weekend, before their big clash against the Brisbane Broncos at Canberra Stadium on June 11. What are you going to do with the weekend off?

thickos

First Grade
I hate these poll questions they put up at raiders.com. Who would adopt Newcastle for a week? Get real.

woodgers

Bench
Chores for sure. The car has an inch of dust on top of it. I have the bye for Soccer on Saturday so I am going to make the most of the weekend off.

BAY72

Juniors
A date!!

it's time to pamper the missus, every other weekend of the year/season it's always football. this is her weekend /day:lol:

it should at least buy me some more weekends anyway:D

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
a date on saturday and sunday ill be catching up on WWE Smackdown..lol kinda lame that as of know only thing ill wake up for on sunday is to watch good ol wresslin.

Latest posts