What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Weidler and ET

squiddy

Juniors
Where is the tv camera in mellors wife's face?

exactly why is it always the blokes fault ??

2 parties involved here - why should ET cop all the attention

certainly not condoning his actions but geeze Mellors wife could have said No

BTW Weedler is a dead set karmichael

Surely

Post Whore
Et has gone up a few pegs in my estimation I always though he was so nice it was sickening.

Now if Weedler can just find out if he ever kicked some womans cat I'll elevate him to legend.

Since 73

First Grade
Maybe you should be asking your idol ET that question.

Sorry but I don't think ET is entitled to privacy after this dog act.
what privacy...Moniques parenst and close family all know...Mellor's...all know...the kids all know. mate's and friends of all parties.

the guy won't get off scot free.

Yep he's done the wrong thing.

But is he a grub?? really??

He provides a wonderful lifestyle for his wife and kids I'd imagine. Did he bash the other woman? rape her?

He had sex with her.

She was married and said YES!!! she was willing.

He has and will continue to pay..emotionally and probably finacially in some aspect.

Who knows it may cost him his marriage..

BUT...No that ain't enuff - let's chase him down his mate's driveway on national tv and make him pay some more.

Why...because the rest of us are all so fuggin perfect sitting in our glass houses.

The thing is this 'misdemenour' is committed every minute of every day the world over, but you don't get named and shamed if you aren't newsworthy.

Last edited:

SadShark

Bench
Coming out with stink like that poop, you poop-mouth. Get all that poop coming out of your mouth. Sob, sniff...... I hate you ET, I hate you!!!

Quigs

Immortal
Can someone ring up Danny and tell him I lost some weight. I feel like Scarey Spice now I can fit into some of me old jeans.

I know its not earth shattering news but perhaps Danny can get a headline out of it.

Quigs

Immortal
I needed to go at 0615hrs this morning. Phewwwww only just made it too.

Better result than yesterday at 0620hrs.

Latest posts