What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Weidler and ET

Frenzy.

Post Whore
I think a lot of you are missing the point.

The story isn't about Weidler, it's about ET.
Quite frankly I couldn't care less if Weidler is the type of person that some of you are describing.
The story here is about ET and him doing a low act to one of his mates.
Now if you have any amount of decency and if this story is true,
what Ettingshausen has allegedly done is a dog act and he deserves every bit of criticism he gets for it.
You don't try and screw one of your best mates misses no matter what the circumstances and then try to portray yourself as mr nice guy for all and sundry.
He is a dog for doing it and I will tell him to his face if I see him at Shark Park.

Just remember, no pictures and it didn't happen.

By the way, this seems close to the bone for you. Someone cuckold your missus?

Wozza

Juniors
Just remember, no pictures and it didn't happen.

By the way, this seems close to the bone for you. Someone cuckold your missus?
Yes, Mellor's wife admitted it so I guess it didn't happen because tossers like you can't have a wank at the pics.

Milkers

Juniors
This is similar to another club staffer,not player,who used to leave work at the leagues,tell his missus he was visiting her friends to " help them fix their computer" and,well,you know the rest.

Frailty

First Grade
Wozzer, what is it to you?

It is none of your business and I don't think you should be in any place to have a go at anyone about their private business. Was it a dog act? Farkin oath it was.

But this shouldn't be played out in public like Weidler has made it (albeit for him to make some profit), and it does not affect what ET has done for the club in his day or does it affect how you live your life. So if you see him at Shark Park, just think 'how does this act really affect me?' and I guarantee the answer is 'it doesn't'.

The only one who should be having a go at ET is his wife, and Mellor. That's it. It's not the public's duty to yell at him.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Hard enough for both families to deal this type of dysfunction without having it splashed about in the media. Has he ever reported anything of substance relating to the actual game of RL?

Nup!

Since 73

First Grade
I think a lot of you are missing the point.

The story isn't about Weidler, it's about ET.
Quite frankly I couldn't care less if Weidler is the type of person that some of you are describing.
The story here is about ET and him doing a low act to one of his mates.
Now if you have any amount of decency and if this story is true,
what Ettingshausen has allegedly done is a dog act and he deserves every bit of criticism he gets for it.
You don't try and screw one of your best mates misses no matter what the circumstances and then try to portray yourself as mr nice guy for all and sundry.
He is a dog for doing it and I will tell him to his face if I see him at Shark Park.

Nobody's missed the point.. seriously - it ain't friggin hard to work it out.
2 women.
Both married.
1 woman screws the other blokes husband.

Is that the point?.........

No, you're right.

The point is - It's ET.

Is it right? Of course not.
Is he any worse than the next bloke who does it? Of course not.

I ain't emotionally involved..except to the point i love ET.

I don't know the circumstances...I don't know how Perfect mellor is.....i don't know if it's actually true...I don't know if Monique said it's okay because she does it...I don't know if he was unconscious and mellor's missus took advantage...I don't know if he was set up... i don't know if he does it every week.

But weidler is a grub and makes his money bringing people down. Would Weidler print the story if it was his own brother - some no name? did weidler once stop and think about the innocent parties? Or their kids?

And is you're gonna stop people at Shark park and tell them to their face their sins - you'd better get their early and set up a booth.

I heard there's a bloke who cheats on his tax, some blokle who didn't pay for fuel and a coupla guys who took some stationery from work. Busy night.

Last edited:

Eion

First Grade
I heard there's a bloke who cheats on his tax, some blokle who didn't pay for fuel and a coupla guys who took some stationery from work. Busy night.
Those ones are actually illegal 73 - better get the real police there as well as the moral police.

carcharias

Immortal
Wozza has had a PB today with that post.

Probably never done anything wrong himself.

Not me.... Banged a few I shouldn't have.

undertaker

Coach
4. Paul Mellor seems to struggle to string a sentance together. Hope he's better at pushing red or green buttons.

:lol::lol::lol:Sure you aren't making reference to the fact he used to play for Souffs? Maybe he shares the same view on Souffs as Bryan Fletcher - "I didn't know what fraud was, until I went to South Sydney":lol:

webShark

Onya Wozza, it must be great living in the perfect world.

Sometimes naughty things happen.

I suppose this is making headlines in Syria right now. I heard the UN is dispatching Koffee Anan to broker a peace agreement between all three parties and DW.

Earth farkennnn shattering stuff really.

The only time I heard about it was in here.

Nothing to do with a perfect world. Best tell Koffee not to bring his missus. Wont make headlines in Syria but neither would Wayne Carey. It is wrong on all levels and important to Sharks fans as ET is a legend.

Even Ryan Gigg's indiscretions didnt get aired here but massive in the UK. Quigs , you know ET was the biggest fish in a tiny bowl, so of course it is mentioned on Sharks forums.

Personally, I am disappointed as I did see ET as a good family guy.

I agree with Wozza. We know the world isn't perfect just hoped there was more decency left.

Wozza

Juniors
did weidler once stop and think about the innocent parties? Or their kids?
Maybe you should be asking your idol ET that question.

Sorry but I don't think ET is entitled to privacy after this dog act.

Last edited:

Wozza

Juniors
Wozza has had a PB today with that post.

Probably never done anything wrong himself.

Not me.... Banged a few I shouldn't have.

Mate. I've done plenty wrong over my lifetime but I have never banged my mates misses
if it makes you feel any better.

carcharias

Immortal
Wozza what makes ET's actions worthy of
the public flogging from a so called rugby league reporter.

It has got nothing to do with footy.

Mellor might to want question why she strayed.
Maybe he is a lazy boring soft c**k.
Maybe she is a footy player mole from way back.

takes two don't forget.

Wozza

Juniors
Wozza what makes ET's actions worthy of
the public flogging from a so called rugby league reporter.

It has got nothing to do with footy.

Mellor might to want question why she strayed.
Maybe he is a lazy boring soft c**k.
Maybe she is a footy player mole from way back.

takes two don't forget.
You want to shoot the messenger and exonerate the adulterer.

You're damn right it has nothing to do with football
because there is no one I would rather see in full flight running on a football field than ET.

The problem is that there is a canyon's divide between ET the footballer and ET the bloke.

carcharias

Immortal
So why is wielder involved?

The dude is just as bad.

Where is the tv camera in mellors wife's face?

Latest posts