What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Weidler says a former great set to return

perverse

Referee
Snoz said:
ben kennedy - didn't you see the big smile of fatty's dial
lol as much as i think it's probably blacklock... lets see the concession for joey retiring this year get thrown at BK for the knights... WE NEED HIM MORE THAN YOU DO MANLY!!!

:crazy::crazy::crazy:

Dutchy

Immortal
Maybe Manly has done what Storm did with Robbie Kearns..signed him to a $2 a year salary, minimal training and only play when required. re injuries, origin etc

parra pete

Referee
Garry Belcher....Hay Magpies V Griffith Black and Whites (Group 20) Hay Park Oval on July 29.
Read 'It's Pie in the Sky' thread on State of Origin Forum site.
There will be other former Origin Greats also making 'one off appearance' comebacks with Country Clubs in both NSW Country and Queensland.
It will be a boost to interest in the bush....surprisingly - (or is it) - the CRL of NSW can't see the benefit...but then again it has never been interested in the plight of small Country Clubs....

Dave Q

Coach
Slackboy72 said:
As much as I despise Manly you can't take Cliffs name in vain mate. He was a real champion. Who can forget him lighting up with the sponsors product after the 96 GF?

Coupla years ago, Cliffy in a small country town on origin duty in a bar.

Lady comes up to him, gives him a texta, turns arounds, lifts up her skirt and asks Cliffy to duly sign her rump for her.

Apparently cliffy and the lads have a laugh and cliffy obliges.

Legend Cliffy.

On topic, I'd say Jamie Ainscough is set for a stint with the storm. Inglis to Premier League.

NK Arsenal

Juniors
Brutus said:
I've been told Mick Devere wants in at an NRL club next year. He'd be handy somewhere.

I was told that last year.

eloquentEEL said:
Maybe Weidler was referring to Sailor signing a contract to start after his ban?

Wouldn't surprise me. Weidler never gets his own news in.

kooriguy

Juniors
yes tingha.. i hope the panthers do get him, he would certainly add to our depth at the very least, in the top 5 best finishers ive seen play the game.

murraymob

Coach
As good as blackloock is he is a winger. we have a ton of young talent in the club jennings gordon daniella plus rooney still would be a good buy if he was a center i could see where he could slot in

Latest posts