What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Weidler says a former great set to return

gregstar

Referee
put down the glasses everyone - the search is over.

mick ko'kass is returning to the dragons.

welcome back champion!

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Theo Anast will add some spark to the dogs backline too.

that man was a superstar.

OVP

Coach
gregstar said:
put down the glasses everyone - the search is over.

mick ko'kass is returning to the dragons.

welcome back champion!

I heard Chris Leikvoll (The Lightbulb) was returning to the drags. Im sure you lads would be absolutely ecstatic about that :)

gregstar

Referee
OVP said:
I heard Chris Leikvoll (The Lightbulb) was returning to the drags. Im sure you lads would be absolutely ecstatic about that :)
if it was 1999 i wouldn't - that's where he belongs.

Spoke to Blacklock last week and he said his knee is not real good and doesn't think he'll be playing footy this year. But I got the impression he was being a little bit coy. If he is off to a Sydney club he's been a busy fella. He's been coaching one country club and training with another recently and I think he's building a new house too.

OVP

Coach
gregstar said:
if it was 1999 i wouldn't - that's where he belongs.

:lol:. Poor Lightbulb. He copped as much of a hammering from Saints fans as Paul Carige and Ben Kusto copped from Eels fans, and Funch from Raiders and Roosters fans. Pretty sure he's still playing in England though.

Latest posts