What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Welcome back Benji!

hybrid_tiger

Coach
One of the biggest advantages i think is that John Morris shifts to hooker, it is hes best position i know you have to have Farah there normally but Morris has played hes best footy in my opinion at hooker through hes career. Hes been pretty ordinary in the halves at the Tigs thats for sure.

Morris' best position is in the Jim Beam Cup.

Can you take him back please? He's f**king pathetic.

As for Benji - he was solid today. Did everything asked of him. Tackled alright too.

Benji was alright today, did pretty much what was expected, played the first half in a dinner suit, then in the second half started to get a bit more involved.

Navjot

Juniors
This will not sit well with most people on here but, Benji's first and foremost priority should be playing as many games for the tigers only, We have had to watch him sit on the sidelines year in and out since 05 and asking what if? may sound selfish but he owes us fans some time on the park, The kiwis and world cups are second in my book.

Chook Norris

First Grade
yer her played alright today
^ i can somehow foresee him getting injured playing for the kiwis.. :shock:

Hanscholo

Bench
Well he looked gone after 2mins, i was shaking my head. He continued on though. He really didnt take the line on at all, maybe once i can recall. His passing game was nice at least. The poor kid is so anxious about getting inured though its so obvious, i hope he gets his confidence back.

Alehana

Juniors
I was so relieved when benji got thru the game today,
everytime he got the ball my heart was in my mouth (well not that bad, but i was nervous)
Didn't expect him to get involved too much, but hopefully next week hes involved and ready for the test

Hari Kari

Juniors
I was so relieved when benji got thru the game today,
everytime he got the ball my heart was in my mouth (well not that bad, but i was nervous)
Didn't expect him to get involved too much, but hopefully next week hes involved and ready for the test

test against Australia?

I hope the Kiwis have someone besides Benji in mind because he is nowhere near ready to play test football.

It would be embarrassing to watch.

perverse

Referee
as a fan of football, it's good to see benji back on the field. he's an exciting player to watch... and it's a shame his body doesn't seem up to the task of regular first grade football.

hopefully he has a good run from now on.. i'm not sure how many more season enders he could take before an early retirement.

brooksy19

Bench
Well he looked gone after 2mins, i was shaking my head. He continued on though. He really didnt take the line on at all, maybe once i can recall. His passing game was nice at least. The poor kid is so anxious about getting inured though its so obvious, i hope he gets his confidence back.

When they showed him checking his leg as that scrum packed down (2nd or 3rd min) I thought he was in trouble, my heart sank.

Hopefully getting through yesterdays game, where he had alot of traffic directed at him, he'll have the confidence in his knee and the shoulders.

Still get worried when he tries his shoulder charges. If you watch him carefully he was trying to shoulder charge Gallen all day.

It was right in front of us and he was in trouble, feeling it and flexing it ... even going for a turn and jog while the scrum was forming. The first thing i'd do would be to tell him to get rid of the tape round the knee ... if it's gonna go again it's gonna go and that tape ain't gonna stop it going ... at least that way he won't be reminded every time he looks down at his leg. He grew into the game and started to run it towards the end with a couple of stepping runs .. one he almost scored from

Latest posts