What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

welcome desidirata

Redback71

First Grade
notice your post in one of the threads good to see another parra eels fan joining our new home :D

desidirata

Juniors
lol nice to know you care... shame i can't work the avatars... they were dodge on the parraeels forum and i can't do it here either maybe i'm just dodge lol
anyways it's good to be back boys and girls but i have to sleep lol and be excited everyone else who hasn't enjoyed my presence cause i'm an EXCITEMENT MACHINE!!!
Go the Eels
Go Cayless
Go Me
and
Go Murhole
... im delusional and tired and a dickhead so pay no attention to me

Redback71

First Grade
it took me ages but i learnt the trick about avatars they cant be stored on your computer you need a web page or a web host like webshots.com who lets you stores pics on there site.

then high light the pic right click the mouse and click properties then high light the url of the picture copy and paste within the img feilds and hey presto :D

desidirata

Juniors
lol i am eating very well....... a packet of big chips... smiths barbeque are the best i don't even have to feed myself anymore my little brother sticks them in my mouth for me lmao...... im such a fat lazy bitch!!!
its good to be back guys!! :D

Latest posts