What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Welcome to the 2016 Rio Olympics

Status
Not open for further replies.

GongPanther

Referee
To view all other sports on Channel 7's website,they want you to sign up to a premium paid service.

They can get f**ked.The only channel in the world charging to view what should be completely free.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I thought I would give it ago, then the ads started, will pass and watch the highlights without ads.
Turn a person off they do.

One Warrior

Bench
To view all other sports on Channel 7's website,they want you to sign up to a premium paid service.

They can get f**ked.The only channel in the world charging to view what should be completely free.

Nah mate, Sky TV in New Zealand, pay tv have the rights here, they have the only live coverage, Sky has a free to air channel called Prime which only has delayed coverage, total cop out by Sky, as they are deliberately preventing people who can't have afford Sky from having live coverage. I was under the belief this was against IOC principles that every person was untiled to access to live coverage free to air.

alien

Referee
Nah mate, Sky TV in New Zealand, pay tv have the rights here, they have the only live coverage, Sky has a free to air channel called Prime which only has delayed coverage, total cop out by Sky, as they are deliberately preventing people who can't have afford Sky from having live coverage. I was under the belief this was against IOC principles that every person was untiled to access to live coverage free to air.

yeah that's a bit slack

alien

Referee
28bzig8.jpg

alien

Referee

4 channels are showing it free

GongPanther

Referee
4 channels are showing it free

If you're referring to the FTA channels,which have a mind numbing cringe-worthy idea in how people should watch only Australia,they can have it.

I've got all Olympic sports TV wrapped up,and for free,and I ain't telling.

Pommy

Coach
I'm glad it's not just me who thinks channel 7s coverage is a bit amateur.
I don't want to sound like a whinging Pom saying everything's better in blights but it really does make you appreciate the BBCs coverage. Due to the mandatory TV licence they're just able to do things commercial TV are not.

Pommy

Coach
Did anyone just see Murray win a gold medal? He looked like a man who just put everything on red and lost.

thorson1987

Coach
I'm glad it's not just me who thinks channel 7s coverage is a bit amateur.
I don't want to sound like a whinging Pom saying everything's better in blights but it really does make you appreciate the BBCs coverage. Due to the mandatory TV licence they're just able to do things commercial TV are not.

The Olympics.

That sporting event that 7 is stuck putting on between the ads of stupid new shows.

thorson1987

Coach
They have 3 channels and the same sport on 2 of them half the time.

Yep happened today with the diving.

Beijing and London coverage was better.

Foxtel also had the rights for it and had 8 different channels running at once along with what 9 were showing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts