What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Welcome to Thread Locked Central.

Big Poppa Pump

Juniors
Is MattO here? I smell the handiwork of his disciples. Locking threads when the blow torches get applied smacks of the WORL.

I guess the secret to success is don't bag the Mods or Admin. Be a good little sheep :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: Roll on your back like a dog & let 'em sniff your submissive sack.

NOT ME!!!!!!!!!!! You should know me by now.

Locking a thread & giving no reason is complete & utter BS.

Lock another thread of mine without good reason & I'm gone.

Matt23

Staff member
Unlike the WORL most of the mods here are'nt stooges...well some of them are *cough* sharks mods *cough* they usually give an explanation for the locking...this place is generally better all round then the worl anyway.

ozzie

Bench
I locked the htread about yor avatgar and a reason why was provided however, it disappearred and the thread was reopened by who knows??
The main resaon the thread was locked because the topic had moved to another subject entirely. I had suggested that a new thread be started or something like that...

Jamiroquai

Juniors
ozzie said:
I locked the htread about yor avatgar and a reason why was provided however, it disappearred and the thread was reopened by who knows??
The main resaon the thread was locked because the topic had moved to another subject entirely. I had suggested that a new thread be started or something like that...

The thread was unlocked by Sailorvor or something ? then he mailed me with my last post, that had been added to the post, but removed and that hed actually rewritten and altered and told me to post it in another thread ! now im sorry if im confusing you, but thats what happened

pretty sneaky huh ;-)

PS If the thread is going nowhere why do you lock it !! it seems to me that there is hundereds of old threads (all going nowhere but down) that arent locked and off topic ? why do you pick on only some of them ?

salivor

First Grade
Now I have never unlocked that thread. The last post I saw was ozzie saying that the thread was locked and he didn't want anyone re-opening it. Now from his post in this thread it seems that wasn't actually the lock message and he must have had one deleted before that for some weird reason.

Jamiroquai, I deleted your last message in that thread because it was somehow posted after the lock message, the lock message should always be the last message in a locked thread so people know whats going on. I sent the message to you on pm and explained why it was deleted, I said you could post it in the other thread if you liked, obviously you didn't care much about the post that was deleted as you didn't bother.

The thread was unlocked twice. I saw it myself.

As for the thread being locked Jamiroquai, I support Ozzie, inasmuch that the thread itself was no longer addressing Pumps genuine concern, but going on with his opinion in a completly different thread.

Pump has done nothing more than express an opinion. It snowballed from there.

ozzie

Bench
wll its a done deal now and a storm in a tea cup - to BPP I aplogise for what happenned and I will leave it at that..outside G/f day we normally approach the writer of the thread or put a reason on why a thread has been closed..somehow this went astray and then i will take the blame...

Fibroman

First Grade
I'm sure I've seen someone else using that same avatar on the Penrith thread. No one has had a sook about it, as we are real people in Penrith and don't let things like that worry us. It's just a bit of in and out, and a natural part of life.

ozzie

Bench
In and out - hmm are you sure you don't visit the wall at Darlighurst - i can see you bending over..and taking it- because honestly - if i had to rate people who visit his site on a basis of 1 for boring to 10 for good you would rate a minus 15...

we did'nt complain someone else did - in fact i got more things to worry about than someones avatar - like your intelligence - how did you sign on since your only 12 or act like it..

Dog-E

Juniors
Have a whinge - go on!!...It's all youve #&&$(#$ been doing all season long after all - so hey - why bother to re-adjust and rejoin normal society, now just that the footy season's over?!?!

U can stay bitter & twisted alllll off-season long, and be WELL ahead of everyone else in that department for next season!! Good thinking! What a CLEVER little rooster-booster u are Big Poppa! :roll:

Big Poppa Pump

Juniors
Dog-E said:
Have a whinge - go on!!...It's all youve #&&$(#$ been doing all season long after all - so hey - why bother to re-adjust and rejoin normal society, now just that the footy season's over?!?!

U can stay bitter & twisted alllll off-season long, and be WELL ahead of everyone else in that department for next season!! Good thinking! What a CLEVER little rooster-booster u are Big Poppa! :roll:

Ummm, yeah................OK. You're about 2 weeks late on this one sunshine so why don't you slink back to the Cheaterbury Forum.

Funny how we haven't seen many of you Dog scumbags since we booted you out in the semis.

Fibroman

First Grade
Tools are used by people in the western suburs to earn an income.

Tools are also used in the eastern suburbs to occupy seat's in cafes and consume lattes. :lol: :lol: :lol:

......and support the Roosters. ROTFLMFAO.

*Sandy*

First Grade
:lol: Ahh that's tops! Always can count on you Mr Muscles for giving me a giggle! :twisted:

Now if only we could persuade your mates here too, we could have a party. ;-)

Latest posts