What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Welcome to Thread Locked Central.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Big Poppa Pump said:
Dog-E said:
Have a whinge - go on!!...It's all youve #&&$(#$ been doing all season long after all - so hey - why bother to re-adjust and rejoin normal society, now just that the footy season's over?!?!

U can stay bitter & twisted alllll off-season long, and be WELL ahead of everyone else in that department for next season!! Good thinking! What a CLEVER little rooster-booster u are Big Poppa! :roll:

Ummm, yeah................OK. You're about 2 weeks late on this one sunshine so why don't you slink back to the Cheaterbury Forum.

Funny how we haven't seen many of you Dog scumbags since we booted you out in the semis.

Not only that there forum has been dead since that game aswell.

Dog-E

Juniors
:lol:

I may be late BPP - but at least i got there in the end!!...but I've got other thimngs 2 do sunshine - cant be waiting round here for u tyo make a tit of yourself ALL day u know!??!

:lol: :lol: @ you Ron Jeremy!!! Wakey, wakey, hands of freakishly enormous snakey (You WISH!!!) - It's OFF-SEASON sunshine!! No-one in the Dogs forum hey!??!..Who WOULDA thunk it?!?!...Hmmm, nope - I can't crack that mystery either Ronny boy!!...a real noodle-scratcher - we'll have to get the Scooby Doo crew out for this one I think!!!!! :lol:

The Bulldogs forum in one of THE most active during the season - But dont just take my word for it - it's just like the ad says: "The Bulldogs forum - So good 9 out of 10 Roosters & Squeels fans seem to prefer it to their own!!!"

LMAO - you KNOW it's true!!! :p

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Dog-E said:
:lol:

I may be late BPP - but at least i got there in the end!!...but I've got other thimngs 2 do sunshine - cant be waiting round here for u tyo make a tit of yourself ALL day u know!??!

:lol: :lol: @ you Ron Jeremy!!! Wakey, wakey, hands of freakishly enormous snakey (You WISH!!!) - It's OFF-SEASON sunshine!! No-one in the Dogs forum hey!??!..Who WOULDA thunk it?!?!...Hmmm, nope - I can't crack that mystery either Ronny boy!!...a real noodle-scratcher - we'll have to get the Scooby Doo crew out for this one I think!!!!! :lol:

The Bulldogs forum in one of THE most active during the season - But dont just take my word for it - it's just like the ad says: "The Bulldogs forum - So good 9 out of 10 Roosters & Squeels fans seem to prefer it to their own!!!"

LMAO - you KNOW it's true!!! :p

LMAO - you KNOW it's true!!!

There gone mate, there era died this season and there now found new teams to support :lol: , got to hate bandwagon supporters :lol: :lol:

Honestly the Bulldogs forum has been very disapointing since the Roosters game & since the close down of rleague.

Believe me where quite happy with our popular forums we don't need to visit another forum unless for a breather like im doing ;-)

Dog-E

Juniors
Ahhh, we're just in hiding mate...plotting our revenge!!!
:p

Gah!!! I dunno Y i bothered 2 drop by here in the first place - Those Damn sneaky PANTHERS have got our trophy now!!!....Didn't see THEM coming!! :lol:

Who needs to waste time chatting with Rooster fans any longer?? I can just smash my head repeatedly against a brick wall for half an hour, thereby having more fun getting the same net effect!!

And as we all know - Parradoesntmatteranymore!!!! :p

(PS here's a real clue as to the wherebaouts of the Dogs contingent on TFR - - there ARE more websites where like-minded fans can gather, other than this one u know!?! Just a matter of u finding out which one......if u miss us THAT much!!!)

LMAO :lol:

OVP

Coach
Dog-E said:
Have a whinge - go on!!...It's all youve #&&$(#$ been doing all season long after all - so hey - why bother to re-adjust and rejoin normal society, now just that the footy season's over?!?!

U can stay bitter & twisted alllll off-season long, and be WELL ahead of everyone else in that department for next season!! Good thinking! What a CLEVER little rooster-booster u are Big Poppa! :roll:

Arent you Dog-E-Styler from WORL ??

Arent you the same goose who had "Hands off OUR Trophy you cap-rorting Roosters. 2003 The Year of the Dog" or something like that on your signature ? Sounds like somebody else is bitter and twisted ... for TWO long years LMAO. How did it feel to have been knocked out by your obvious nemesis in "the year of the dog" :lol: ??

Woof woof, someone's got distemper :lol:

Dog-E

Juniors
OVP said:
How did it feel to have been knocked out by your obvious nemesis in "the year of the dog" :lol: ??

Dunno!?!? About the same as it feels to have your last Premiership in the last 26 years now PROVEN as a hollow victory!??!....I should imagine! ;-)

Thankfully it's no longer 'Half the Year of the Roosters' We just weren't good enuff when it counted this season, and that's just footy - I can wear that!....But the fact that the Panthers so spectacularly blew away the 'smoke & mirrors' aura of invincibilty that Gus Gould had worked SO tirelessly to build up in his 2,683 media jobs during the past 12 months pleased me NO end!!...What a waste of time Gus, what a waste!! :lol:

Panthers = biggest outsiders in living memory to win a GF!! And despite the relatively close scoreline - they won it quite convincingly indeed! Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear!!! :lol:

Ricky Stuart & Gus Gould = Supercoaches extraordinaire indeed!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Revolutionised the game they have dontcherknow?!!....No-one had even invented defence before Ricky came along!!! The rest of us were THAT far behind!! They're gonna build a DYNASTY u know!?!?...No-one'll beat 'em for YEARS!! Blah, blah, blah....

Well #&$&$ me - u can keep that revolution FAR FAR away from the rest of us if what I saw last season's what's involved!!!! :lol:

melon....

Coach
Dog-E-pod,

You would have to be the most bitter, worst loser supporter anywhere in the world in any sport. Youre STILL going on about Hollow Premierships!!?? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It was indeed beautiful to see your over rated side demolished in 2003 by the "What if" Premiers...Poetic justice only bettered if your dumb, sulking face was screened on the scoreboard after that one.

Keep on being bitter mate...you are hilarious!!!

Dog-E

Juniors
melon.... said:
Dog-E-pod,

You would have to be the most bitter, worst loser supporter anywhere in the world in any sport. Youre STILL going on about Hollow Premierships!!?? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It was indeed beautiful to see your over rated side demolished in 2003 by the "What if" Premiers...Poetic justice only bettered if your dumb, sulking face was screened on the scoreboard after that one.

Now, now - let's not say things we can't take back!!! Where's the luuuurve Melon-baby??!!! :lol:

Mate, I've nothing against Roosters fans in general - but u Melon - u were one notable member of a gaggle of arrogant, deluded, over-excitable Roosters that kicked us Dogs fans while we were down over the last 12 months or so, with AVID glee - and although I am over the whole thing in general - I will never forget that!!...So as long as I continue to get a rise outta utter TITS like YOU - I'll continue!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Like heavenly music 2 my ears - When will u LEARN?!?!?!
:twisted:

melon....

Coach
Dog-E said:
melon.... said:
Dog-E-pod,

Now, now - let's not say things we can't take back!!! Where's the luuuurve Melon-baby??!!! :lol:

Mate, I've nothing against Roosters fans in general - but u Melon - u were one notable member of a gaggle of arrogant, deluded, over-excitable Roosters that kicked us Dogs fans while we were down over the last 12 months or so, with AVID glee - and although I am over the whole thing in general - I will never forget that!!...So as long as I continue to get a rise outta utter TITS like YOU - I'll continue!!!

As I said...HILARIOUS Bitter old boy!!!

Dog-E

Juniors
melon.... said:
Dog-E said:
melon.... said:
Dog-E-pod,

Mate, I've nothing against Roosters fans in general - but u Melon - u

were one notable member of a gaggle of arrogant, deluded, over-excitable Roosters that kicked us Dogs fans while we were down over the last 12 months or so, with AVID glee - and although I am over the whole thing in general - I will never forget that!!...So as long as I continue to get a rise outta utter TITS like YOU - I'll continue!!!

As I said...HILARIOUS Bitter old boy!!!

Buck, buck!??

We'll see who's laffing when Morley decapitates someone again this weekend and gets suspended for 73 games!!!!! :lol:

We'll see who's laffing when Chris Walker gets caught in no-mans-land and concedes a try for the 5th time inside an hour!!

We'll see who's laffing when Toddy Byrne gets chased down by Shane Webcke!!!

We'll see who's laffing when Minichello goes to pieces under pressure YET again, and starts fumbling & bumbling everything that comes his way!!

We'll see who's laffing when the wind changes, and Ricky Stuart's face ends up stuck in that fmailiar vicious snarl of his...and then no-one can tell him apart physically from Phil Gould!

Hell, I'm ALREADY laughing now!!!!!! :lol: :lol:

You'll seeeeeeee - Whoooooo!! I miss the footy season!!...ROLL ON MARCH/APRIL!!!!! :cry:

Buck, buck, buck!!!!!