What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WELCOME!

Misty Bee

First Grade
Hi Everyone.

For those of you who are intrigued - this is the same CRL that has run on another site for 4 Cyber Seasons. From now on, the FRF will be it's home.

If you are interested in adopting a side for CRL V, please let me know. As this is an enterprise that is migrating (and not a new enterprise), some teams have already been taken. I have to give priorities to the previous coaches. However, some teams are available already. All this will become clearer hopefully in the coming week or so.

Spots will be available. Failing that, I can place you on standby to take over from coaches who become unavailable mid year if you wish. Let me know if you are interested.

PLease read the Rules thread to familiarise yourselves with the concept.

Kick off will be just after Austrralia Day, giving us a month to sort uot the player recruitment etc. Each team will have a Salary Cap (yet to be determined, but based on prior CRL comps).

A webpage with info such as Results, squads, rules and history will be constructed over the next month.

Stay tuned.

Misty.

Misty Bee

First Grade
Well, on the last site, I had commitments for:

Balmain (MJ)
Brisbane (Bronco Boy)
Bulldogs
Canberra (Parky)
Central Coast (Uncle Chop Chop)
Cronulla (Lisa)
Manly (Swoop)
Melbourne (Undertaker Mike)
New Zealand (damo)
Newcastle (Saintdragon)
North Queensland (Jimmy 77)
Parramatta (Bartman)
Penrith (Franky)
South Sydney
St George (Dragoon Boy)
Sydney (Ando)

That means that Souths and the Bulldogs have no takers. I'm sure other teams will become available - changing sites usually means player losses along the way.

As I said, stay tuned!

Misty Bee

First Grade
ESL teams can be included if one of the NRL sides are not occupied.

ATM I havent any ability to accept more than 16 players, although if that becomes a problem it may be something that needs to be looked at.

Are you interested in a team, either an unchosen one above, or any other if it becomes available?

DIEHARD

----
Might be interested. But I would hate to take a team away from someone else. IE a fan of that club.

Misty Bee

First Grade
Pepper, as I have said, most of those commitments are from the old site, and some may not make it over here. So I'll note you down for the Bears if the currnet coach doesn't make it, and in that case I fear that they won't.

Ando, I take it you will resume losing with the Chooks?

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
Yeah i was just saying that would have been my preference if all team positions were available. Just put me on the waiting list for whatever team comes available.

Cheers bee.

Latest posts