What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We'll bury the hoodoo - Des Hasler

Hanscholo

Bench
I must agree with Des regarding the cap, it does promote mediocrity, the quality of the last 5 years has been pathetic.

MsStorm

Bench
If the Storm can't get there, I'm hoping the Warriors win the P/ship for Sonny. About time they won one:D

Gmac

Juniors
People saying storm wont make the top four are crazy :crazy:

They will miss crocker.. But some of the kids they had on the park during origin looked pretty good. Might not click round one but any Team with Slater, Inglis, Cronk and Smith are going to do well.

Ryan

Juniors
Yeah they will be competitive until they get a whole bunch of injuries or something else happens.

You are a meat axe. Obviously a simpleton. Your making out that Manly would be the only side that would be crap if we get "a whole bunch of injuries, or something else happens".

What, like 3 players being linked to unsavoury behaviour? Or like a long term coach being pushed out of his position? Or like a captain looking for his options in the UK? Like a bunch of players who have been there a short time signing with The Dragon, Bulldogs and co?

Well done Mr cleanskin !

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
No it's to do with Manly, who are just another team in a 16 team comp. Fugg it off :)

chileman

Coach
At present I don't care if we go back to back or not, I just want the bloomin footy season to start so I don't have to read about predictions of who will win and actually sit here reading real results......I do agree the Storm will be a force again this season.....hopefully so will the other 14 teams and we see the best footy, the biggest crowds and the best season yet....oh and just for Timmah, that we see the same wooden spooner ;-):p (common sense has me picking the Bullfrogs in the 8 but I hope I'm wrong)

Vossy

Bench
sharks will have something to say about that dessy old chum..08 experience + brilliant buys for 09 = great year ahead

Rebuilding phase Melbourne, I don't think so they still have an awesome side with slater,inglis,cronksmith and hoffman and as for the other players they go pretty dam good.

12 teams would suck as there would be less games, the margins would pay crap or go back to 1-10,11-20,21+ and who would you kick out.
I'd kick out souths again and maybe newcomers the Titans and I guess the Melbourne and the roosters. souths and roosters could join the sharks. as they actually got a proper home ground.

You're an imbecile...f**k off :crazy:

what he said...

yes kick the titans out and give the GC to AFL..:roll:..yes kick teams out and kill off the NRL so every weekend we have to put up with ben cousins sniffing white lines :fist:

how about we kick the raiders out, so no team is asured of 2 points

You mean the last team to beat you in 2008 and the team that will beat you again in round 6 this year. :lol:

I think it was more a case of, "Who are we going to lose to? It has to be a team that will bring about maximum embarrassment...hmmm? Souths? Of course! That will surely spur us on." :D

Loudstrat

Coach
LOL & people saying Storm are rebuilding.

1. Slater

6. Inglis
7. Cronk

9. Smith

If that's rebuilding...

Only need 4 players, don't they.

Last finals series, they won 2 from 4 - one of which was a last second fluke from a dropped ball. Also beat Cronulla, playing their worst game since Parra put 70 on them a few years ago.

And from that side they have lost Croker, Kafusi and Folau.

I'd say if the bricks are taken off, and the frame is the only thing left, you are rebuilding.

Latest posts