What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Well done boys

Izz

Bench
Much better today. Had player movement, second phase, intensity in defense. A fullback running off shoulders.

Well done!

ETA: Still stuff to improve, of course, but a damn sight better than the first three weeks. Plus we won!

Last edited:

Warmess

Juniors
Definitely a much better performance. Still looked clueless at times in the first half, and silly stuff kept inviting the Sharkies in, but at least we got the 2.

armchaircritic

Juniors
Definitely a much better performance. Still looked clueless at times in the first half, and silly stuff kept inviting the Sharkies in, but at least we got the 2.

My exact thoughts. (could add our attack looked clueless at times in the 2nd half too)

NZ Warrior

First Grade
The win is good enough for me. I actually enjoyed the game. A bit unorthodox, but entertaining too.
I think Mannering should stay in the centres. He had a great game there and really shut down Gallen.

JAG

Juniors
Nice to come out of a game ith some positives. We got the win and there were some good signs. By no means perfect but maybe we now have something to build on.

Latest posts