What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Well Done Cory

Perth Red

Post Whore
Becomes the first WA raised player to earn a Snr Rep jumper (I think?). He has been named in the Prime Ministers 13 to play PNG.

b0rt

Juniors
Becomes the first WA raised player to earn a Snr Rep jumper (I think?). He has been named in the Prime Ministers 13 to play PNG.
i cant think of any others
can you post the whole side up?

congrats to him
hopefully the first of many

Nuke

Staff member
I suppose you could also send a congratulations to Lee Temaari too, as he is a WARL (Joondalup) junior who is in NZ's 40 man preliminary squad for the World Cup.

I picked up a copy of a RLWC08 Preview magazine the other day while in Sydney (it's at the 100yrs of RL thingo at the Powerhouse Museum for those in or visiting Sydney), and they have all the squads named some time ago in there. It's obviously outdated with some players named that won't be taking part for one reason or another, but it had Lee in the NZ squad ... although they spelled Joondalup with a 'u' (Joondulup)!

perverse

Referee
he is an absolute superstar waiting to happen. he'll be one of the premier back-rowers in the game if he can combine his natural attacking flair and his newly found defensive skills together at the same time.

Gort Nook

juniors
he is an absolute superstar waiting to happen. he'll be one of the premier back-rowers in the game if he can combine his natural attacking flair and his newly found defensive skills together at the same time.
Lets not get too carried away there champ. He's certainly an exciting prospect, but superstardom is reserved only for Sonny Bill and maybe Michael Witt.

perverse

Referee
Lets not get too carried away there champ. He's certainly an exciting prospect, but superstardom is reserved only for Sonny Bill and maybe Michael Witt.
pato's ball skills and other attributes that you don't usually see in a second rower really set him apart from his similarly aged compadres. i honestly believe he has what it takes to be the best 2nd rower of the new generation.

i also believe he has the drive and attitude to get him there.

Last edited:

perverse

Referee
unless he gets picked up by an NFL team!!
don't go saying those things!

he'd be pretty silly to go and be a punter in the NFL before the age of 30 anyway. NFL punters get picked up and dumped like todays newspaper. a drop in form and he'd be out on his arse in the blink of an eye.

he should complete his league career before going to the states. he'd still have plenty of kicking in him at 30 - 32... and it would be the ultimate retirement cheque.

Latest posts