What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Well Done Cronulla

Mr Red

First Grade
Sharks or Storm ....either way it leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

At least the gummies forwards ran hard and the team played with intensity and aggression which is more than I can say for our girly men this year ....

TheOnlyTeam

Juniors
Well done Miller, maybe if you take another of our "bright" nrl coaches and let them know that they are water boys (like we should) you may win again next year. Please.

thebigredv

First Grade
Life has taught me not to be jealous. When our time comes I will be able to really enjoy it as a good sport. Can understand the hatred for the Sharks, and Storm for that matter, but their fans can only support their team and their's was the best this year. An awesome spectacle just like last year's GF, up in the air until the last tackle.

We've got a lot of work to do as a club and we won't be moving in the right direction until at least 2018...

COME ON DRAGONS!

rasaint

Juniors
Congrats to the Sharkies, a great GF and every fan deserves to see their team knock off a comp once in their lifetime.

dragonreddy

Juniors
Unfortunately not mate. But. Next best with family including sons and one I have been estranged from for 15 years. All Sharks tragics.

Best part sobs hugging, screaming and jumping with me.

So f**king happy

Excellent Millers, take it all in mate and savour the moment there will be some memories here to last a lifetime ,enjoy it .

nrlnrl

First Grade
Congrats to Sharks, big turnaround from spoon in 2014. I think they got a better deal than Essendon....

boot

Juniors
f**k the Sharks those dirty peptide injecting ass growlers.

Just when you thought the nrl could not sink to a bigger low.

Melbourne gracious in defeat... Cronulla showing true colours

f**k f**k Cronulla

drago brelli

Bench
Good on Cronulla. I live near their ground and I was telling some of their supporters that I thought their great support of the fans would get them home. May be now some of their guys on this site won't be so bitter and twisted.

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
ir
Unfortunately not mate. But. Next best with family including sons and one I have been estranged from for 15 years. All Sharks tragics.

Best part sobs hugging, screaming and jumping with me.

So f**king happy

Absolutely stoked for you mate....my wife who is also a former Shire girl and I are so proud of their efforts tonite... ( although the last 30 seconds nearly killed me).bloody great effort..its times like this we wished we still lived there...our friends live close to your ground at Wanda...they will all be going off right now......at last some real stuff in the trophy cabinet...enjoy with your sons mate....you deserve the Premiership in 2016

deansykes

Juniors
I watched the game at club Cronulla, and dead set I've never seen such an electric crowd (except at premier league games in London). So happy to see them break that hoodoo, and regardless of how the majority of here feel about them, they deserved the title.

Makes our victory over them several rounds before the end seem that much sweeter

f**k the Sharks those dirty peptide injecting ass growlers.

Just when you thought the nrl could not sink to a bigger low.

Melbourne gracious in defeat... Cronulla showing true colours

f**k f**k Cronulla
You are obviously new to this, so I will be gentle.

We won. Get farked

Latest posts