What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Well Done Sticky

Well done Sticky.
We'd be in a bigger hole than we are now if you'd kept him.

Hahahaha!!

Yeah we're only in a hole the size of the Grand Canyon at the moment....

Looks like Ricky spun the Chocolate wheel again at training and the NYC got lucky!

Frailty

First Grade
Hats off to all the fools who professed on Sunday morning "How well the Bulldogs did to thrash storm without Kimmorely."

Hahahahahahah
FMD!!

Their biggest win of the year.

Mick Ennis is the buy of the year and has sparked that team thru the creative game which almost saw him in SOO.
He has a good side around him in Patten, Morris, Roberts, Stagg, Ryan and hannant and is providing attacking opportunities for them.
He'd be pissed off big time reading that crap every week.
The anchor runs around each week for 80 minutes like a blowfly in a bottle struggling to keep up and fall off tackles.
In the meantime his only contribution is to kick the pill to the opposing fullback.

They got rid of him on the weekend and put the cleaners thru one of the heavyweights.

Well done Sticky.
We'd be in a bigger hole than we are now if you'd kept him.

To be honest, I wouldn't call their game against Melbourne their biggest of the year... Melbourne has been in horrible form this year... Unless of course you are comparing to the attacking flare of the Sharks this season... Than it's amazing Melbourne have lost any games.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Well done Sticky that's 8 losses in a row.

Probably close to our worst start to a season ever.
The records keep tumbling.

We're still playing enjoyable panic style football and all the errors that come with it. But hey isn't it fun to watch?

Oh and how about Trent's lethal kicking game.
On the 5th tackle I literally get a hard on with the anticipation of what tricky kick he'll put in. And thanks for that pass to me in the Stand Trent but I wasn't playing tonight. Maybe my fault as I screamed "Past it!" and you probably thought I said "Pass It!"

Thank god we don't have the hand brake anymore playing that boring style of footy. Winning isn't everything. Anyway I bet the team he went to a really struggling and not scoring points.

Oh and Ricky I love how you reveal the team with all those tricky positional changes each week 1 hour before kick off. It catches the the opposition off guard and it always works a treat. And I think the rotation policy you have adopted for team selection each week is really fair, considerate and exciting for all concerned. Can you let us in on what day you spin the wheel to decide the make up of the team. Maybe you could sell tickets? Now there's a marketing idea! Or even do it as Half Time entertainment each week? Fans could literally pick the team by each having a go at spinning the wheel.

Let the Good times roll Ricky!

We love you heaps!

So you are sayingthat Stuart should be sacked immediately? If not when?

Since 73

First Grade
Well done Sticky we've lost the local derby in straight sets.

We have now lost 9 games in a row.

Can we get to 10.

10! 10! 10! 10! 10! 10! 10!

P.S We are loving the great attacking play this year.

Thank god you got rid of the handbrake.

I bet the Club he went to a really struggling to score points......

Ouch!

That's gotta hurt.

Surely

Post Whore
Yeah that was exciting footy tonight, all the free flowing attack had my mouth watering.

Reminded me a lot of last year, except last year we could beat good teams.

millersnose

Post Whore
no

we managed to have a 3 point win over the second worst team in the competition

but geeze its good to see we are no longer a team that just scores 2 tries a game hey since 73

Seems it hurts more than we thought.

Well done Sticky.

Replying to your own quotes?

Hahaha... Redback like.

Tonights win was exactly like last years wins only that it was against top 8 teams and nearly every week.

Now you break out the Champers after avoiding the dreaded 10 match losing streak.

Yeah team!

Since 73

First Grade
*Bump*

Looks like I better bump this old favourite.

dragons layer was happy to do it when we were getting beat, but he ain't been so keen the past 4 weeks.

I think the wanker must've deadset knecked himself after tonight.

Since 73

First Grade
Well done Sticky we've lost the local derby in straight sets.

We have now lost 9 games in a row.

Can we get to 10.

10! 10! 10! 10! 10! 10! 10!

P.S We are loving the great attacking play this year.

Thank god you got rid of the handbrake.

I bet the Club he went to a really struggling to score points......

No wonder he hasn't been sighted for a month.
hard to post when your heads up ya arse I'd imagine.

Tucky

Juniors
Enjoyed listening to Sticky in the post match press conference. You can just see and hear the passion that he has for the club and the players. (Redback where are you?)

Also noted his swipe at Warren Smith for his comment about the opposition who we've played in the last 4 weeks.

carcharias

Immortal
well it beats getting beaten by an under strength Bronco's ...which has happened....and happened with a substantionally better team.

Tucky

Juniors
yeah

how dare smith point out the reality of the situation

journalists should be frothy and fluffy

It wasn't pointing out the reality of the situation. Smith was belittling the performance of the Sharks over the last 4 weeks and Ricky took offence to it.

The Dodger

First Grade
lol

its funny how we have one of the most under streangth teams in the comp, yet when we play another team that is understrength, its not showing our true potential.