What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Well done Storm fans

Meth

Staff member
Whoever is to blame for the situation, it isn't the fans. Tuning in last night to watch my team get obliterated by the Storm (a predictable outcome) I was impressed most by the determined loyalty of the fans of the Melbourne Storm. I hate your club- always have. But I admire the fans very much, and more so now than ever

tezzah

Juniors
Agreed that the Storm supporters were just as crazy as were their players on the field! Everything to play for... Poor Warriors...

Meth

Staff member
Possibly, but with what has happened i wouldnt be surprised if we had of put on 40+ against anyone else.

True enough. That comment wasn't meant to take anything away from the Storm. It was meant to take everything away from the Warriors

StormChaser

First Grade
Had THE best time, not only at the game but the pub afterwards, suffering for it now, but I'd do it again tomorrow if I had to.
So proud to be a Storm supporter right now.

drago brelli

Bench
The team has nothing to play for. It will be interesting to see how long the team can keep up the facade. The news to come out looks like it will only get worse. Where was Luke McDougall? I heard he was dropped. Don't believe it. Once the truth comes to light about who got what, knowingly, the team will split.

Bman26

Juniors
If you watched Luke Macdougall play last week, you would believe he was dropped. Arguably the worst defensive effort the Storm have had on their right wing in some years, also pushing Smith out of dummy half on several occasions, he was always going to get dropped.

Bay City

Juniors
Great effort.

Do you think there will be another big showing from fans in 2 weeks against the Broncos?

MsStorm

Bench
Great effort.

Do you think there will be another big showing from fans in 2 weeks against the Broncos?

Absolutely, I think we will get a bigger crowd actually.
First game at the new stadium...there will be some casuals there for sure, but at least a GA admission for them will only be $25, unlike the ridiculous entry prices at Etihad.

TheMoneyBoxMan

Juniors
Do you think you will get a good turnout when you venture to say um Parra stadium? Do you think all the lovey dovey feel good crap going on at the moment will continue there? I dont think so! Bottom line is that you cheated and now you cannot accept the consequences. This nonsense of blaming sydney and Gallop for YOUR fraudulent actions is a joke. And all this crying and whinging and "we was robbed" by Bellamy and C Smith makes me want to throw up. The fact is you robbed ALL the other teams in the comp for 5 years. Suck it up and take your medicine.

dogs4life

Juniors
Good on you Storm fans I watched the game the other night and it did remind me of 2002 stick with your team like I did. Things will get better. See you all on the 30th May can't wait to see the new stadium.

MsStorm

Bench
A great response. I never bagged your club, or even worse, your supporters because normal people are aware of what happens at football clubs (all codes) all over the world.

wanted man

Juniors
I have got to pass on a well done to the storm fans as well. The crowd number was great and the noise you guys made really showed the spirit in your club.
It left me thinking league fans everywhere would be hoping that there was as much strength and pride in their own clubs.
I think their are a great many league fans out there quitly hoping the storm can get through this and go on to big things.
With the kind of fan support shown against the warriors i think the storms best days are ahead of them.

Bay City

Juniors
Absolutely, I think we will get a bigger crowd actually.
First game at the new stadium...there will be some casuals there for sure, but at least a GA admission for them will only be $25, unlike the ridiculous entry prices at Etihad.

Great effort. I hope somehow this gets resolved before season's end.

It truly seems like the Storm fans deserve better.

Latest posts