What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

well ill be dammed

TheParraboy

Staff member
Waste of my time, although I did go today and I will go Friday as I have Art those days. The other days I usually just stay home and work on my drawings, I made my mind up ages ago that I did not want to do school.

Dont you get into trouble, what do your parents say?

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Waste of my time, although I did go today and I will go Friday as I have Art those days. The other days I usually just stay home and work on my drawings, I made my mind up ages ago that I did not want to do school.

lol,

you must be the oldest kid at your school

how's the misses ?

TheParraboy

Staff member
Now Im not a mathematical genius by any means

But if Locky joined LU in June of 2004, and is now 16

to my calculations she joined LU when she was 11 :oops:

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I think what you have pointed out is the fact that Locky is not a mathematical genius, either that or he is full of it.

go figure

TheParraboy

Staff member
yes it was all put on the table in the Jaques Kallis thread

was it netabll, water polo or Croquet that your into?

You must be pretty athletic

lockyno1

Post Whore
Shoulder, and just playing waterpolo. At this stage I am not going to worry about it as I doubt I'll play waterpolo again, but if I do I will need surgery.

TheParraboy

Staff member
wow surgery? so its more that just muscle and tendon soreness?

At least it wont affect your art work

lockyno1

Post Whore
Just down fromthe rotator cuff officially. Just came through overuse. Unfortuanely when I was younger I just played waterpolo too much, caused too much stress on the ligaments. I always knew it would happen, shame it has happened but it has allowed me to make clear decisions about what I want in life- fashion.

TheParraboy

Staff member
fair enough

you know, many musical conductors have the same injury with the rotor cuffs

lockyno1

Post Whore
Yep and to be honest it was a blessing as I have been meaning to quit waterpolo for a while. I still go and watch the games and recently have done a bit in coaching but I am actually enjoying it more than playing!

TheParraboy

Staff member
I went to watch a couple of womens games of water polo at the 2000 olympics in Ryde, even sat next to dawn fraser for 2 mins once :D

pretty brutal sport, as youd probably know

lockyno1

Post Whore
Well yes, we hate each other while we play. Mind you for the most part we chit chat before and after games!