What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We'll make the GF this year

boo_boo

Juniors
If we are going to judge teams on pure football ability then i cant go past the Roosters to win the 2010 NRL GF.
They have taken some big gambles this year but have essentially built a team around it's 1,6,7,9 & have gotten real value out of the players they have bought in.
What Brian Smith has achieved this year should be a lesson to every club in the game in that if you do the little things right then the rest will follow.
I wish them well.

Sowardfan93

Juniors
You got lucky playing against bad defense and not following game plans.

Pearce will play bad next week because he will be playing a good defensive team. Roosters are a bad defense team with bad game plans. Dragons will have the game plans.

konk4

Juniors
Next weeks Grand Final loss will mean the Transit Lounge Rorters will have lost 5 of their last 6 Grand Finals.

RoostarGirl

Juniors
Worthy of the 'call of the year'!!

Not a huge fan of the Roosters (2003 is a distant, yet sweet, memory!:)) but I have great respect for some of the fans I've come to know over the years in LU & The Wall - plus I have a huge wrap on Brian Smith - and I do hope it all comes together for you all next Sunday :cool:

Hey Westy P how are you going? Hope life is treating you well these days buddy, naturally Im very excited!

Thanks for your kind words about hoping it comes together for your friendly Rooster fans and Brian Smith.

Go the Roosters! Easts to Win :)

Latest posts