What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We'll make the GF this year

SAAB1

Coach
Classic quotes ........

Wobbygong.jpg

RHCP.gif

Gaba.jpg

11Straight.jpg

dreaming09.jpg

You're a f**kwit.

Celebrations in this thread are a touch premature. A close win over a Brisbane side out of the top eight and you would have thought the Roosters had won the comp!

The trolls will be waiting to pounce if the Roosters' campaign starts to falter.

One game at a time...

Tommy Smith

Referee
No-one is going off premature.

But like i said i think my point has already been proven - we are atleast on a par with any team in the comp other than the Dragons on our day.

Even though we lost to the Warriors at the time i made the prediction we'd make the GF, i could sense that we were heading in the right direction and hey, its been proven.

No-one is going off premature.

But like i said i think my point has already been proven - we are atleast on a par with any team in the comp other than the Dragons on our day.

Even though we lost to the Warriors at the time i made the prediction we'd make the GF, i could sense that we were heading in the right direction and hey, its been proven.

This point is true.

To be honest, if the Roosters can sort out their defence, I think they will run the Dragons very close at the Cricket Ground next week. Eastern Suburbs offer a lot more in attack than St. George.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Classy, making fun of people with Downs to have a shot at another teams' supporters.

Why am I not surprised.

You watch this forum cop turn the thread 10 pages deep of petty arguments about the severity of his crack and fowlster's crime against humanity.

f**king hell Timmah go and make some banners and stop wasting our time.

grandorient

Bench
I think I may well revise my forecast of Saints, Broncs and Manly fighting it out for the grand final spots.

On current form, I think the Roosters may be there too.

Well done guys, keep up the good work.

GO

JT_

Juniors
Still a quite a way to go. We need to make sure we keep it consistent, not to expect anymore of these results because we have some tough games coming up and one or two bad games can ruin all the momentum.

We outclassed the Eels tonight but we still gave them too much penalties, errors and lapses in defence (albeit against Hayne).

But this win is massive for +/-. We were at +9 prior with the Tigers at 0 and now we're at +45.

Rogue.9

Juniors
Congratulations of ther win, the Eels were outplayed by a better side, the Roosters would have touched up most sides tonight. I think we have a new favourite for the premiership