What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Well no one else posted it.

White Poiner

Coach
The Kiwis squad is:
Louis Anderson, Roy Asotasi, Nathan Cayless, David Faiumu, Lance Hohaia, Stacey Jones, David Kidwell, Wairangi Koopu, Iafeta Palea'aesina, Frank Pritchard, Tony Puletua, Paul Rauhihi, David Solomona, Clinton Toopi, Motu Tony, Iosia Soliola, Nigel Vagana, Manu Vatuvei, Brent Webb, Paul Whatuira, Ruben Wiki.

That is the 22 man squad...only one shark in the team ... Poor covell, loo loo, and hutch.

Frenzy.

Immortal
No surprise that no sharks other than Nige are in there. None at all. That's a quality squad. Especially when you consider there is no Benji and no SBW. No Halatau.

FMFFJJ how does Halatau miss out?

Maybe he's the 22nd player that poinTer hasn't posted :)

MrSharky

Juniors
Halatau is having surgery on an injured shoulder Cap'n... :)

icon6.gif

Frenzy.

Immortal
Dilmah said:
It's a 21 man squad Cap'n.

Thanks Dilly, that'd explain there only being 21 there despite The Lismore Kid saying there were 22.

Better be a damn good drop punt poinTer!! :lol:

White Poiner

Coach
Captain Jack Sparrow said:
Thanks Dilly, that'd explain there only being 21 there despite The Lismore Kid saying there were 22.

Better be a damn good drop punt poinTer!! :lol:

Fuck me dead.. it is 21. Oh well my fault.

It was prob just me thinking covell had to be in there somewhere :)

Mate that drop punt is gettin longer.
The great player mr sharkie could learn a thing or 2 off me. :lol:

Possibly pogo got me an reefy mixed up... maybe i need the guide dog :)

Southern Shark

Juniors
How good would it have been to see the Kiwi's with Marshall, Sonny Bill and Halatau in their team lining up against us. Absolute cracker of a game. Still should be interesting all the same.

Frenzy.

Immortal
White Poiner said:
Fuck me dead.. it is 21. Oh well my fault.

It was prob just me thinking covell had to be in there somewhere :)

Mate that drop punt is gettin longer.
The great player mr sharkie could learn a thing or 2 off me. :lol:

Possibly pogo got me an reefy mixed up... maybe i need the guide dog :)

Nuh it's just that pogo is jealous since he lost his Pets As Therapy dog. :)

imasharkie

Coach
Southern Shark said:
How good would it have been to see the Kiwi's with Marshall, Sonny Bill and Halatau in their team lining up against us. Absolute cracker of a game. Still should be interesting all the same.

Marshall, Sonny Bill and Halatau and Hutch.

ghoti

Bench
1. Webb
2. Vatuvei
3. Vagana
4. Whatuira
5. Toopi
6. Tony
7. Jones (GK)
8. Rauhihi
9. Hohaia
10. Wiki (c)
11. Pritchard
12. Puletua
13. Kidwell

14. Asotasi
15. Koopu
16. Solomona
17. Faiumu

Not a bad side...but they sure are short of decent hookers. From their options, I only rate Hohaia. Anderson isn't quick enough out of dummy half and isn't elusive, Faiumu gives slow, poor service from dummy half. Hohaia gives crisp service and is elusive out of there. Could be a problem, but hopefully won't be.

Latest posts