What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Well that sucked.

Generalzod

Immortal
i was going for your mob last night - i f*cking hate the goosters.
you should have won - a dick pass & a dugan big match special were the difference alongside 2 sh*tty ref calls.

i'm in a state of shock regarding today.

sims giving it to the crowd & the drongo forwards is now my favorite moment of the season by a mile.

i can't make out what he said exactly but he was speaking like a drongo twinkie being bullied at school & whinging to the ref like he was the teacher.

A f**CKING CLASSIC!
I was laughing like hell today what a victory....Watching those redneck supporters walkout when baby Leilua was magic best of luck next week it just gets tougher.

Griffoshark66

First Grade
Can't wait to get into the office tomorrow morning. The Donkeys fans were up and about all day Friday... I may even wear the jersey, just to remind them we are still alive.

Card Shark

Immortal
Yep

He’s just waiting for someone to have misfortune, then makes a merkin of himself by rubbing it in their face.

A dog in my eyes.

I hate the broncos with a passion & was very happy to see them flogged & out.

I spent the day on the piss with a great mate that loves the broncos (f**k knows why) but I said bad luck to him, & that was it, even though he gave me a bit about last night. I know he’s hurting so no need to say anything....

coolumsharkie

Referee
Lots of Goons supporters at the pub this arvo, Broncos had a glimmer of hope in the 2nd half when Widdop went off and the Donkeys fans started to make a noise but the game was already won.

How shit are the Broncos halves? and they will never win a comp with Milford, he turns to powder when the chips are down, great to see.

Also, Bennett has to take most of the responsibility for this one, the young forwards must have thought they were out for an afternoon stroll. He's lost it.

carcharias

Immortal
Lots of Goons supporters at the pub this arvo, Broncos had a glimmer of hope in the 2nd half when Widdop went off and the Donkeys fans started to make a noise but the game was already won.

How shit are the Broncos halves? and they will never win a comp with Milford, he turns to powder when the chips are down, great to see.

Also, Bennett has to take most of the responsibility for this one, the young forwards must have thought they were out for an afternoon stroll. He's lost it.
Classic big head loss

Quigs

Immortal
I was out this arvo and missed the game. At about 4-ish I was at the local, they had a big fishing classic on and it was a full house in the beer garden area. I was wearing my indiggie Sharks Jersey (fake_jerseys special) and as usual I copped a fair bit of flack from the loud mouthed donk supporters.

I just laughed and mentioned that we played alright last night and still have another chance, "Do you?" Then I mentioned to them that they have got to win today. The just laughed that off too.

Shut em up though with the old, "How long has it been for your blokes now, is it 12 or 13 years."
Shuts them up everytime.

Well imagine my sheer delight when I walked into my Tora Bora Cave at about 6.15pm tonight to find out that the born to rule Donks had been flogged by Illawarra. Gawd I laughed.

I posted this up on the other thread.... I'll be getting some mileage out of this one. FB donkey friends here I come

FOR ALL MY DONKEY FRIENDS .... Here is my new favourite song... it is called the ..... WONKY DONKEY SONG

Quigs

Immortal
I heard that the Donkeys are still blaming Hunt !!!!

(that's mine but youse can borrow it)

Latest posts