What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

well well well

Iluvfinchy

Juniors
look who was rite all along...finchy in origin AGEN!! that shows all of u especally the foff losers

Inferno

Coach
Im predicting there will be a lot more FOFF's after tomorrow night.

lol, seriously who has he beaten

Kimmorly 1 game back from injury
Orford whose injured
Head whose injured
Hornby who is a fullback filling in
Shift Sherwin 1 game back from injury and only his 3rd game of the year.

The only fit halfback he beat was Ben walker, and you know what I'd take him in a heartbeat over finchy.

Raider_69

Post Whore
johns retires
barrett pulls out
gower goes down
orford under an injury cloud
kimmorley one week back from a long stint on the sidelines
matty head out injuried
sherwin out of form and just back from injury
brad drew playing in the ESL
i myself am unable to secure a release from work early wednesday night... so all things considering... Yes, well done finch!

RiotAct

Juniors
Raider_69 said:
johns retires
barrett pulls out
gower goes down
orford under an injury cloud
kimmorley one week back from a long stint on the sidelines
matty head out injuried
sherwin out of form and just back from injury
brad drew playing in the ESL
i myself am unable to secure a release from work early wednesday night... so all things considering... Yes, well done finch!

rofl

Iluvfinchy

Juniors
lol wen todd carney makes a grand final LET ALONE 2 then you can make fun of finchy but until then stop bein a waste of time for evry1 lol

Raider_69

Post Whore
when carney single handedly costs my team 2 grand finals, you can have your fun, till then, continue your praise for boy blunder!!

(btw, who's double account is that? my moneys on Moffo!)

Parraletic

Juniors
Is this a joke or is B Finch really our half-back for tomorrow night?
Qld to win there first game @ Telstra now for sure!

Hutty1986

Immortal
lockyno1 said:
You saying FINCH is any better!:lol:

What kind of f*cked up world are we living in when the no 7 jersey will go to either KIMMORLEY or FINCH???
Neither should be anywhere near being selected

Talk about scraping the bottom of the barrel

lockyno1

Post Whore
Hutty1986 said:
What kind of f*cked up world are we living in when the no 7 jersey will go to either KIMMORLEY or FINCH???
Neither should be anywhere near being selected

Talk about scraping the bottom of the barrel

Dead set agreed! f**k me dead- Kimmorley last remembered for "that pass" to Matty Bowen and Finch remembered for um...being CRAP! Jeez what a great situation. Tough decision!:lol:

colonel_123

Juniors
Hutty1986 said:

A world in which Johns has retired, Barrett has retired, Gower is injured, Head is injured, Orford is injured and Dykes is injured.

I mean if you consider the fact that Kimmorley would probably have been seleted if he'd had more then one game under his belt, the Finch is basically the 8th choice half-back...

Who would Queensland's 8th choice half-back be?

Latest posts