What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Well.... What did you get?

Raider_69

Post Whore
havnt opened it but i already know im getting a car sterio system with some speakers and some other assorted little sh*t, like raider seat covers etc

mullet

Juniors
i know im getting a very expensive watch from the ex (rolls eyes) other than that no idea

strewth_mate

Bench
Stranger said:
I got myself an mp3 Booyeah!

<smartarse comment>
Which mp3 was it?
Now all you need is an mp3 player to play it! Boom boom. ;-)
</smartarse comment>

I have to wait till morning to get mine :(

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good lunch!

strewth_mate

Bench
:lol: I couldn't expect myself to make a GOOD joke though, Christmas is a time for presents and crap jokes...

Have a bloody fantastic day all!

Big Mick

Referee
pretty much i'll get nothing from the Parents...because they are unimaginative and don't really take an interest in anything, so they wouldn't know.

My mates i'm getting their things later today and tomorrow.

raider_ktj

Juniors
I got a stereo and speakers for my car, 2 cds (Atreyu and some metal/rock compilation), purfume, clothes, chocolates, Cinderella on dvd, wheel covers, and my sister and I got table tennis! I was pretty spoilt this christmas!
oh and Raider_69, I bought myself those Raiders seat covers when I first got my p's, they look awesome!!!

Hoggy

Bench
turkey.jpg

Lunch*, and taken with my camera.

*And also leftover sandwiches at Boxing Day Test tomorrow.

Latest posts