What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Well...

Drzoidberg

Juniors
Halligan sounds like a drug addict needing a fix. :crazy:

Haha too right mate! he speaks like their are comma's between every 1st 2nd or 3rd word.

Nathan, Fien, standing two, wide, of the ruck. Lovely pass, to, Mannering, the old, combination.....

Like the narrator in an old war documentary

Bit of a stiff and cant relax

Micistm

Bench
Did anyone notice Costo bring out a new version of "stacks on the mill" last night. It was a quizzical, slightly confused version, "stacks on the mill?" *strokes imaginary beard*.

Yeah...what does it actually MEAN?! He was using it in places he never used to so unsure what the meaning is. Unless it's his way of saying battlestations, or all hands on deck or something.

I'm sure the guys a pleasant fellow, but it is about time Sky listen to the legion of complaints and do something about it. The vast majority of fans just can't stand his style...and his family tree stories of every Aussie playing in the Aussie Kiwi encounters:lol:

Lol, watching 40/20 when Manu was guesting, it's fairly obvious he has little love for the guy;-)

Skinner

Coach
Not getting into the Costo thing, but I don't mind Halligan.

The NZ anthem was truly awful. Painful on the ears.

Couldn't put bouncy castles in, like the warriors, because the "U2 stand" extends too far at the North End now.

Don't quite know how the ticketing could be improved. They were available on the Internet and at various places long before the date of the game, so people had plenty of opportunity to buy.

I enjoyed both games. Maoris did well to fight back and get the draw. Beforehand I thought England would hammer them, so I was more than pleasantly surprised.

Kiwis looked good, SKD, Benji, Manu and Eastwood all impressed me. The goalkickin does worry me a bit though. The games against Aussie and England will be tight, so we can't afford to be kicking points away (literally).

....and don't get me started on Mexican Waves ](*,)

Way too much good sense in there fella...

ozbash

Referee
Yeah...what does it actually MEAN?!

wer used to play 'stacks on the mill' when we were kids (yea, I know, it was a while ago). you run around like lunatics and at a given command, lie on top of each other.. there was a stacks on the mill song as well..

new from Sir Butch..

Kiwis crush Samoa​
My beloved Kiwis got ready for the Four Nations with a 50-6 walloping of Toa Samoa at Mt Smart on Saturday night, and apart
from a bit of a scare over Manu Vatuvei, who pulled up after scoring a try, it was all good. I’m told Manu will be fi ne, and that
is a relief because he was as devastating for the Kiwis as he has been all year for the Vodafone Warriors. So in control were we
that skipper Benji Marshall went off after an hour. Shaun Kenny-Dowall was impressive, Jason Nightingale got about his work
and Greg Eastwood looked like a rhino full stop, let alone a Leeds Rhino. The only thing that bothered me was the kicking.
Issac Luke and Marshall missed fi ve attempts, and at one point it looked like we would never get one over. It did come right in
the end though. Toa Samoa had the fi nal word, scoring right at the death, sending their supporters into raptures, and I admit
that despite being a diehard Kiwis man I did raise a smile when Pita Godinet scored. It was fi tting reward for a good effort and
was also brilliant that the fans, who stayed right behind their team despite the fl ogging, got something to cheer. In
fairness, Samoa started the better of the two sides too, with a couple of line breaks, but the world champion Kiwis
were always going to be too experienced and too well-organised for their Pacific neighbours, and they retained
the Sir Peter Leitch Trophy, up for grabs whenever the Kiwis play a Pacific nation, in the fi rst ever test between the​
two countries.

Coaches tell all​
Some of the best coaches in the business in the Vodafone Warriors Ivan Cleary, the Parramatta Eels and Kiwis coach Stephen
Kearney, England’s Steve McNamara and Aussie’s Tim Sheens are holding a clinic in Auckland on November 2. Tickets are
$25 and you need to contact Dan Floyd at the NZRL on 5713860 or dan@nzrl.co.nz to secure a place and get the details. I can
not imagine how much it would be possible to learn from these men and ven if you are not a league coach, just hearing their​
views on motivating players and things like that would make the $25 a great investment.
\

This came as an e-mail so the source is my inbox..

If any of you louts want it forwarded (they are regular), pm me..

nibbs

Bench
Yeah...what does it actually MEAN?! He was using it in places he never used to so unsure what the meaning is. Unless it's his way of saying battlestations, or all hands on deck or something.

I'm sure the guys a pleasant fellow, but it is about time Sky listen to the legion of complaints and do something about it. The vast majority of fans just can't stand his style...and his family tree stories of every Aussie playing in the Aussie Kiwi encounters:lol:

Lol, watching 40/20 when Manu was guesting, it's fairly obvious he has little love for the guy;-)

costo is a f**k wit. pure and simple

Blake

Juniors
Who sung the NZ national anthem - they were awful! NZRL never get it right. Just get Stan Walker on a 5 year anthem deal :)

It's like they've gone to Scorpio's pub and picked some random chick from the crowd to sing.

Do it right and get Judd Arthur - he the man.

Latest posts