What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Welll...now we move onto next year....

tigerzai

Juniors
Actually, I wouldn't mind seeing Ryan at fullback. He's fairly safe under the highball, decent in support and will always have a dig when returning it.

except he's a cat and won't put his body on the line to get the ball as we already seen earlier in the year

Reek_Havoc

Juniors
No Heighno, Reek?

Not for me thanks.

No impact for me whatsoever. Don't care about his workrate or stats. He is smaller than most outside backs. Needs to have a big off season in the gym and really muscle up before I consider him.

Tiger Hawk

Bench
Don't agree on the small bit - he isn't huge but isn't small either - but agree that's he had an awful year. No venom when he runs the ball (not to mention that he continually runs back into ruck, tactic or not). Hope he can step it up a notch next year.

Reek_Havoc

Juniors
Don't agree on the small bit - he isn't huge but isn't small either - but agree that's he had an awful year. No venom when he runs the ball (not to mention that he continually runs back into ruck, tactic or not). Hope he can step it up a notch next year.

Awful year....no venom, absolutely.

He needs to step it up a few notches, not just one.

Revelation 3:20

Juniors
Dont know what you guys are moaning about, try supporting the Warriors :crazy: - they define 'no venom'. I would play Moltzen at fullback and Taumata at 7, he is a gun player just needs to sort out his stuff off the paddock. He's fast, he takes on the line, Defends well and has the old Xfactor and a good kicking game.....Just dont give him Booze otherwise this mogwi turns into a Gremlin.

Bench
Dont know what you guys are moaning about, try supporting the Warriors :crazy: - they define 'no venom'. I would play Moltzen at fullback and Taumata at 7, he is a gun player just needs to sort out his stuff off the paddock. He's fast, he takes on the line, Defends well and has the old Xfactor and a good kicking game.....Just dont give him Booze otherwise this mogwi turns into a Gremlin.
I agree on Taumata,he could be great for us.

innsaneink

Referee
Despite all the comments he has signed I can find no confirmation on the WT website- I dont know what to make of it. Maybe there is trouble???
Im pretty sure its a done deal, read it somewhere some time ago, direct quote to Mcdonnell I think it was, WTs just dont want to publicise the fact they bought a bad boy, they'd rather tell fairy tales about how Johnny Morris is "satisfied"

Magpies Forever

Juniors
Im pretty sure its a done deal, read it somewhere some time ago, direct quote to Mcdonnell I think it was, WTs just dont want to publicise the fact they bought a bad boy, they'd rather tell fairy tales about how Johnny Morris is "satisfied"

Yep, I've also seen the McDonnell quote- some weeks ago now I recall- I think it was in the context of Taumata going somewhere else than WT . I'll feel safer in considering him actually in the squad when I see the WT website actually say something directly about him. I dont consider WT recruitment to be our clubs strongpoint.................

Last edited:

Bench
Yep, I've also seen the McDonnell quote- some weeks ago now I recall- I think it was in the context of Taumata going somewhere else than WT . I'll feel safer in considering him actually in the squad when I see the WT website actually say something directly about him. I dont consider WT recruitment to be our clubs strongpoint.................
RLW had quotes from his manager and Arana,as well as McDonnell,he has signed for 2 years.

N.C.

Juniors
Gallant also mentioned Taumata in his list of contenders for WT's fullback spot when he announced his deal with the Cows last week...

N.C.

Juniors
Does anyone have any idea how the 2010 top 25 is likely to look at this early stage?

Latest posts