What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wendell asks for a fair go from fans on return

regarding asking for forgiveness, ive got less problems with taking coke than going to RU and bagging RL the way he did when he was on the ARUs payroll.

his mouth helped make the ARU $50 million from their WC.

having said that he is one of the best wingers to have ever played the game

that semi vs saints where he destroyed them and was running through amos roberts is my lasting memory of him in rL

he almost got the broncos up over parra the week later as well on his own

Inferno

Coach
He'd get more credit from me if he'd have beaten up Karl Stevanovich before he came back.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Dragons v Storm, date TBA is his return match then at ANZ Stadium.

steven_tiger

Juniors
KillKillerKill said:
Wouldn't the ultimate price of drugs be death? 2 year suspension doesn't really cut it as the ultimate.

Exactly what I thought.

I do hope he makes a fist of it when (if) he returns.

I would be please to see his return IF he was genuine with humility.

He was a greedy self serving loudmouth prior to the ban & I somehow doubt he will have changed too much.

Dazzat

First Grade
Every human deserves some sort of respect ... even a less-than-modest person like Sailor.

It was no cooincidence that he ran into trouble with the law a week after a game at Ballymore a couple of years ago. It was one of the most disgraceful, orchestrated attacks on a human being I've seen in Australian sport.

He was playing for the Waratahs (his first game at Ballymore) and local media encouraged everyone to chant, "Wendall is a wanker". At times, most of the crowd (probably over 20,000) were chanting. Now that may sound funny, and some may say he is a wanker, but it was no coincidence that one week later, he got into a pub blue in South Africa.

Put yourself in his shoes ... it was a disgraceful use of the media no matter what you think of the man.

Canard

Immortal
Boo f*cking hoo, Oh woe is me on my $500K a year salary....

Thats laughable thats happened to thousands of sports men and women the world over, its hardly an excuse.

What about the NSW crowd calling Wally a wanker, dont rememeber him getting into pub fights over it nor even Benny Elias.

simostorm

Bench
haha..what a joke..Sailor's coming back..he's a hack!

He will be lucky if he can hold a reserve grade spot...

redVpride

Juniors
good luck 2 him hes served his time he was a great player might still have alot 2 offer off the bench and bennett would know how 2 get the best out of him lets hope he can prove a few people wrong because as far as we know hes been signed :pray:

shiznit

Coach
Dazzat said:
Every human deserves some sort of respect ... even a less-than-modest person like Sailor.

It was no cooincidence that he ran into trouble with the law a week after a game at Ballymore a couple of years ago. It was one of the most disgraceful, orchestrated attacks on a human being I've seen in Australian sport.

He was playing for the Waratahs (his first game at Ballymore) and local media encouraged everyone to chant, "Wendall is a wanker". At times, most of the crowd (probably over 20,000) were chanting. Now that may sound funny, and some may say he is a wanker, but it was no coincidence that one week later, he got into a pub blue in South Africa.

Put yourself in his shoes ... it was a disgraceful use of the media no matter what you think of the man.
mate.... thats no excuse at all...

you didnt see David Beckham acting like that after he saw a banner saying 'your wife is a whore and i hope your kid dies of cancer..'

richard hadlee was called a wanker pretty much from the time he hopped off the plane to tour Australia...

Latest posts