What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wendell

Card Shark

Immortal
F*ck him off!

He defected to Union, then defected to the drugs & now our game have him back whilst on a 2 year suspension.

F*cking ridiculous!

tonight, he talked of helping the Broncs out when they were in trouble. Piss off mate you are suspended & you play Union.

And then he tried to suck up to the mothers for mothers day & wished wife, mum & get this....mother in law a happy mothers day.

He couldn't give a flying about his mother. She would have been so, so proud of him for his Rugby & League Rugby careers. Then his drug suspension -this would have broken her heart, his drug problem....It would shatter an old woman.

Go back to Union, at least until the suspension is over.

& Channel 9, wake up!

chili pepper

Bench
I actually enjoyed his commentary which was a suprise. Nothing too analytical but pretty light heartedand suprisingly unbiased

gavin_miller

Juniors
I saw him out the back of the et stand ... the bloke is huge! may make an ok bench forward next year for someone ...

yosh64

Juniors
Card Shark said:
F*ck him off!

He defected to Union, then defected to the drugs & now our game have him back whilst on a 2 year suspension.

F*cking ridiculous!

tonight, he talked of helping the Broncs out when they were in trouble. Piss off mate you are suspended & you play Union.

And then he tried to suck up to the mothers for mothers day & wished wife, mum & get this....mother in law a happy mothers day.

He couldn't give a flying about his mother. She would have been so, so proud of him for his Rugby & League Rugby careers. Then his drug suspension -this would have broken her heart, his drug problem....It would shatter an old woman.

Go back to Union, at least until the suspension is over.

& Channel 9, wake up!

Someone needs to let a load go! Who cares. Are you angry he left league or that he suggested playing against souths after someone suggested he should throw on a jersey and help out. He just replied ay.

For mine he was ok. Not brilliant but he adds a bit. Thought he was better the last match he commentated on.

coolumsharkie

Referee
He pissed me off a bit with his "thats better" calls when the Bronco's were struggling, seemed a little too biased but I put that down to being a guest commentator.

I reckon it's good thing Del the Union player is calling and enjoying the real footy.

Leave his family out of it.

Quigs

Immortal
Honestly who really cares?

The problem with the game today is that is all too serious. Like the world will end if this happens or that happens.

The big idiot farked up, he farked up badly. It's cost him his reputation and a lot of spondollah. ($'s)

Like him or loathe him, the game needs characters.

The bottom line was I couldn't hear the commentary at the local pub - too many women talkin' sh!t. Why did they ever let them into the Public Bar.

Bring back the Ladies Lounge thats what I say.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88 and Fat Controller
Quigs

Inferno

Coach
spider said:
i would sign big Del in a heart beat

Ditto.

I thought he was alright in commentary, but as yosh mentioned, better the last game he did.

And when's the last time we had a commentator who wasn't biased?

Since 73

First Grade
I don't get the appeal.
They obviously want someone attached to the Broncs as guest commentator when they play. he must be the cheapest.

What about his 'hello' to Chris walker on air? Showed how smart Dell is.
2 blokes out of the game for substance abuse.

imasharkie

Coach
spider said:
i would sign big Del in a heart beat

Wasn't there a story around he will sign up with the Rorters when his suspension is over.

Would make a good signing for any club.

cheese

Bench
haha the big dell is good value

How was he when he was fishing for compliments .....commenting on how hard our wingers were taking it back

"The Bronco's really pioneered that type of play through the hancocks, caans, tuquiris"

ikin "You want me to finish that sentence for you?"

I'd have the big coke sniffer any day ....He's a c0cky merkin, but he's one of those c0cky merkins who you always know is slightly taking the pizz. Good value.

Given there are so many muppets 9 should dump, starting with Ben Ikin, Wendell is a breath of fresh air through that commentary team. He's bloody brilliant.

STEVE R

Juniors
Sailor was better than Ikin last night (which is no surprise).

I had no problem with Sailors comments, and the Mother's Day thing was a nice touch in my opinion. Ikin looked like the dick when he jumped in and said "I'm with Wendell" and put his arm around him. I almost pissed myself.

Ikin is a tool.

Sailor just fugged up when he went to Yawnion.

he wasn't too bad actually.
as for him on the wings. i'd take him in a heartbeat. big, fast, lots of experience. would certainly know how to find the line.

Quigs

Immortal
Was just a guest on ABC Grandstand in the Lifecoach segment.

he is not my fav cup of tea but he spoke from the heart.

Spends a lot of time these days telling schoolkids how he farked up and hopes some good would come out of his indiscreation (check spellun)

He's doing the time for the crime - rightly so - and he hopes to come back - good luck to him I'd say.

Who am I to pass judgement.... sh*t my house was always made of glass.

His other major crime was playing for the Donkeys - instant dislike from me.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88 and Fat Controller
Quigs

coolumsharkie

Referee
Theres plenty of players that were into the coke that fell beneath the radar.

Wendell just happened to get caught.

dontmakemeangry

Juniors
Since 73 said:
I don't get the appeal.
They obviously want someone attached to the Broncs as guest commentator when they play. he must be the cheapest.

What about his 'hello' to Chris walker on air? Showed how smart Dell is.
2 blokes out of the game for substance abuse.

Yep!