What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

went out to mt.druitt yesterday

Schillaci

Juniors
and surrounding suburbs - st marys, st.claire and blacktown.

people have told me about it but its not until you experience it firsthand that you realise how big a sh*tehole it really is.

i think its sad that people have to live out there in poverty.

i want to do something to help so im going to setup a charity if you would like to donate some money pm me for the details. all money will be presented to the penrith city council.

shadow grinder

First Grade
Footballer said:

people have told me about it but its not until you experience it firsthand that you realise how big a sh*tehole it really is.

i want to do something to help so im going to setup a charity if you would like to donate some money pm me for the details. all money will be presented to the penrith city council.

i live in mt druitt...i dont live in poverty.

Theres good and bad area's.

I have 1 bro in Mt Druitt and the other in Blacktown and there neighbourhoods are all really nice brick houses with great backyards.

shadow grinder

First Grade
yeah there are heaps of sh*tty areas and houses. the housing commision houses or whatever are all turd. but we(my family) own our house...and look after it.

God-King Dean

Immortal
Mr Saab said:
is there? where is the bad in double bay, hunters hill, vaucluse?

The stuck up wankers who live there.

But Witty is right, there's good & bad in every area.

I live in Glen Alpine, the 'posh' area of C ' Town. On the other hand there's Claymore... one of the scummiest suburbs you will see.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Footballer said:

And that money will be well spent on supplying the locals with coke, chocolate, alcohol, drugs and 'breed early, breed often' panflets.

you'd agree Raider ;-)

Raider_69

Post Whore
madunit said:
And that money will be well spent on supplying the locals with coke, chocolate, alcohol, drugs and 'breed early, breed often' panflets.

you'd agree Raider ;-)

my f**king oath, coke, grog and sex is what this place is about... the chocolate im impartial too... we got a few too many bush pigs here as it is, no need for breeding of more... and the drugs can f**k off to blacktown where they belong

and heres a tip from me to you mate, dont like st clair, f**k OFF outta here, everyone that lives here loves the place, myself included... not sure which area of st clair you went too St Clair is rather new town, I remember 15 years ago when i was a young tacker, there was not nearly this much property around, so i recon at least 65% of the houses in st clair are under or just over 15 years old. Much MUCH nicer then Mounty and St Marys... which although occupied mostly by decent people, are sh*t hole areas with alot of sh*t kickers

Alba

Coach
St Clair is one of the only decent areas out west IMO ..blacktown/mt druitt and surrounding suburbs are full of teenage alcoholic junkie mothers on the dole .. and their loser crackhead boyfriends .. i HATE that part of sydney .. used to live there when i was a baby, thankfully i dont remember the Christmas where someone broke in and stole all of the presents .. still have cousins that live there .. and they are no different to what i just described .. its the mentality i think .. i have a cousin that is pregnant with her 5th child that will be born a month before her 21st birthday .. disgusting ..

Alba

Coach
yes i know .. she is not a junkie or an alcoholic, in fact shes a pretty good mother .. but i wont go any further into it .. i think that more people out there need to invest in tv's and maybe there wouldnt be so many teenage pregnancies :|

sunny

Anyone remember the "Mt. Druitt monopoly" email that did the rounds a couple of years back? :lol:

Raider_69

Post Whore
:lol: yea its pretty tops, even proud Penwiffer's such as myself conceed Mt Druitt (or Mt Drugit as we refer to it as) and St Marys are deadsets holes, surrounding areas like Emerton, Tregear and Crainebrook are even worse

however Glenmore Park, St Clair, Erskin Park, Werrington and Oakhurst are all very neat, tidy and safe areas...

Azkatro

First Grade
This thread's a funny read given that I've lived in both Mt Druitt and Blacktown. It's all about perspective I think; of course there are certain spots around the place that are rough as guts and you're best served to not hang around. But I've never experienced any dramas in my three and a bit years of living here, not even in the slightest. Maybe I'm just lucky or am good at staying out of trouble, but yeah.

It's funny the perception people have though. I've heard stories of the stuck up Sydney types saying things like you "can't get pay TV because you live in Mt Druitt" :lol:

shadow grinder

First Grade
Azkatro said:
This thread's a funny read given that I've lived in both Mt Druitt and Blacktown. It's all about perspective I think; of course there are certain spots around the place that are rough as guts and you're best served to not hang around. But I've never experienced any dramas in my three and a bit years of living here, not even in the slightest. Maybe I'm just lucky or am good at staying out of trouble, but yeah.

It's funny the perception people have though. I've heard stories of the stuck up Sydney types saying things like you "can't get pay TV because you live in Mt Druitt" :lol:

lol..then how the f**k did i get it...

Latest posts