What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We're chasing Inglis

gUt

Coach
I have a theory about Matai's 442 injuries every game. He goes down to make the opposition think he's truly wounded and thus run at him, so he can try to put hits on them.

Boobidy

Juniors
I have a theory about Matai's 442 injuries every game. He goes down to make the opposition think he's truly wounded and thus run at him, so he can try to put hits on them.

He goes down when he is on TV. That's all.

Boobidy

Juniors
Yes mate, cause he's got about 6 sets of eyes to monitor where each of the cameras are pointing to at all times...
So there is only 6 cameras at a stadium?:lol:

As soon as someone goes down injured, they camera goes straight to them and the commentators start talking about them. He is a f**king moron and is barely first grade standard.

hellteam

First Grade

Maybe because he can give it but can't take it. He's more than happy to get in any cheap shot he can, but every time he gets tackled legitimately he goes down.

Ever see that video at training from a few weeks ago at Manly training when Glenn Stewart smashed him with a pad and then Matai gets up and has a cry? Hilarious.