What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 24 v Storm

Pomoz

Bench
Nothing I saw from the Storm worried me in anyway. We play at 80% we beat every team in this comp. This is some Chins level confidence.
It wouldn't be lost on Bellamy that they won by a penalty kick with our entire backrow missing and Dyl not up to speed yet.

We have gears, we just sometimes forget to use them.

Iamback

Coach
I can't blame people there's a huge emotional attachment to clubs so we don't like to see fault. I often on game day get worked up about calls and on a mid week re-watch realise they were generally correct.

You rarely see me comment on poor calls because we do too many dumb things to blame refs.

Games like Thursday being on both Networks gets you double the neutral and even the end of the post game on radio on way home.

Agreed the 1st try and that penalty were bad calls. So re watching is good to get neutral opinions