What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We're chasing Inglis

jarro

Juniors
I just thought i'd add this thread seeing as though everyone else is chasing GI :roll:

DR.ZOIDBERG

Juniors
Where did you hear that? Couldnt find anything on it and all I hear is that he wants to say at Storm. Love to have him @ Broncos

inglis is playing crap this year, if we do lose issy, then id rather us go after someone whos in good form and we would get our moneys worth from. we should go after steve matai, we need a good defender in the centres, he puts on massive hits

yeh but steve matai is a star, i think the broncos would be a great move for him, he would fit in perfectly with the kiwi boys we have at the club and would make rep sides for sure.

Boobidy

Juniors
inglis is playing crap this year, if we do lose issy, then id rather us go after someone whos in good form and we would get our moneys worth from. we should go after steve matai, we need a good defender in the centres, he puts on massive hits

yeh but steve matai is a star, i think the broncos would be a great move for him, he would fit in perfectly with the kiwi boys we have at the club and would make rep sides for sure.
I found these 2 posts offensive.

Boobidy

Juniors
Steve Matai is one of the worst centres in the NRL. If he joined there are plenty of people I'd name at centre infront of him.

Hodges
Folau
Gillett
Glenn
Te'o
Michaels
Copely
Hoffman
Norman
Beale
Yow Yeh
Winterstein
Tronc
Lockyer
Sims
Thaiday
Parker

All are much better centres.

Steve Matai is one of the worst centres in the NRL. If he joined there are plenty of people I'd name at centre infront of him.

Hodges
Folau
Gillett
Glenn
Te'o
Michaels
Copely
Hoffman
Norman
Beale
Yow Yeh
Winterstein
Tronc
Lockyer
Sims
Thaiday
Parker

All are much better centres.
dude if matai stays injury free, i believe he is one of the most dangerous centres in the comp. LOL @ sims and tronc :L

Boobidy

Juniors
The only way he is dangerous is if he king hits someone. He is a useless merkin who fakes injuries to get himself on the camera. I guarantee he would stop getting all these 2min injuries if the coach hooked him and dropped him for a weeks recovery. If Broncos sign either Slater of that buffoon Matai then I will start supporting the Raiders.

Boobidy

Juniors
Matai wouldn't even dominate in QCup. He wasn't anything special for Ipswich when I watched him.

Country Bronco

Juniors
Although there's interest in inglis. I think it is for certain that melbourne is the only nrl team he'll play for. If not, I could see a move to esl or rugby where the $ is better. The nrl need to make wholesale changes to the salary cap for us to keep our stars. I've been a long term advocate of loyalty in rugby league. Years ago thats what players played with and it brought pride and courage with it. It should be rewarded under the salary cap. Then us as fans and spectators will be able to have one favorite player that plays for our club and never see them go elsewhere. Karmichael Hunt was my favorite player and now he plays yawnion and fumble cause he wouldn't play for another nrl club and the $.

Broncs4ever

Juniors
Although there's interest in inglis. I think it is for certain that melbourne is the only nrl team he'll play for. If not, I could see a move to esl or rugby where the $ is better. The nrl need to make wholesale changes to the salary cap for us to keep our stars. I've been a long term advocate of loyalty in rugby league. Years ago thats what players played with and it brought pride and courage with it. It should be rewarded under the salary cap. Then us as fans and spectators will be able to have one favorite player that plays for our club and never see them go elsewhere. Karmichael Hunt was my favorite player and now he plays yawnion and fumble cause he wouldn't play for another nrl club and the $.

Boobidy

Juniors
I don't think that's why Hunt left. I think he wants his name remembered for a long time by lots of people. IMO, he wants to be the first person to play NRL, Origin, Tests, AFL and Union Tests. He will sign for the Waratahs when his AFL deal is done.

Latest posts